Narrow gauge screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Greetings
Epo:)

Finally had a chance to look through all of your Hangman Creek photos, Rico, they look great! And all of the new models you've created are stellar! Sorry to hear that you've been burned out on narrow gauge while doing it, though, but hopefully you can recover with time. I'm certainly rooting for you and your Christmas layout project, knowing you it'll be a really good one. Hopefully someday in the future, you'll finally feel up to giving us regular folks the chance to play with your Hangman Creek layout - I, for one, am very much looking forward to such a day!
"Hopefully someday in the future, you'll finally feel up to giving us regular folks the chance to play with your Hangman Creek layout - I, for one, am very much looking forward to such a day!"
I sure hope so... I threw my shoulder out reaching in the closet for my Gimme pig custume. 🤣

Last edited:
someone was talking about the 2 V51's by 2 different authors, ones on DLS and ones from Roltrainz

The ones on DLS has smaller windows and looks like the roof is lower, maybe altered for clearance but the RTR comes from www.roltrainz.hu seem to be more correct from the pics i have found on the internet.

Tom

Last edited:
Hello Tom.
There are several V 51s on the DLS by the author Rastino.
These are original G-Max data and the locomotives were built from photos. Therefore these locomotives are original.

Best Regard
Piggylax

by the looks they are :
ZiuT FW Cliff spine V1T1 16m, 32m
ZiuT FW Cliff spine V1T4 10m
ZiuT FW Cliff spine V2T1 32m
ZiuT FW Cliff spine V2T2 32m

by the looks they are :
ZiuT FW Cliff spine V1T1 16m, 32m
ZiuT FW Cliff spine V1T4 10m
ZiuT FW Cliff spine V2T1 32m
ZiuT FW Cliff spine V2T2 32m
Ahhh, nope. @tdstead, those aren't mine. But they do look like a set I modeled. :)
Cebar3 is the author of all of the ZIUT stuff

Rico

Last edited:
Thanks for that site found 3 more Sach IV K BS BR 99-1542-2, 99-608 & 99-545 all black, 2 L45H diesels L45H-084 & 188-018 also 2 x 2-10-2 aka (2-E-2) DRG Br 99 646 & BS-BR 99-731
plus other coaches & wagons

Tom
to add to that collection there is new items today including Bs-BR 199-032 for Doellnitzbahn, RUBB 99-4801 & 99-4802 plus new rolling stock to grab

Tom

Last edited:
Hi these have been on front page if RTR for a while and have been uploaded, only problem is the Speed needle shows MPH not KPH even though the dial days KPH aka instead of 40KPH it shows 25
TU7a and the renovated version
TU8A and the renovated Version
TU6P and its replacement TU8P passenger railcar
TU6D and its replacement TU8G

The replacements and the renovated Locos have modernized Cabs

There is also DU4HR Std gauger and DU4U 1000mm

Tom

Back