My "Test" Layout/Route

SSW819

Reagon-O !
Hello Everyone,
I thought I'd stop by and show you guys my test layout for Trainz 2006. :cool: Still lots of work to do, and its only on one Tile! :eek:

Hope you enjoy the screens. :)

Screen_051.jpg

Screen_054.jpg

Screen_057.jpg

Screen_064.jpg

Screen_062.jpg

Thanks. :cool:

Not bad...But if I were you...Id get better tracks....Them are kinda nasty looking.....There is one route ya should get that has the tracks ya should use....I'll see if I can find it...

no offense WCL, all you do in route screen threads is criticize people's work. We only make these just for the fun of it, and we can use what ever WE want, because its our route(no reference into his route, being a part of mine) If you don't like the way it looks, when it is uploaded, you can make it how ever you want.
BTW,
Nice work, SSW, its good for a start, we all have to start somewhere!:p

Kid...Chill out...I just told him that he should use different tracks...He's new and should be given the BEST that is out there to use for making a route....That stuff is old school and there is a variety of a lot BETTER track to choose from...I just thought I'd tell him now so he don't get to far on making that route with that kind of track....

i understand that, but, if you had said it in a Nicer way, maybe it would be considered a 'constructive criticism' sort of thing. but by declaring openly that those tracks stink, 1. you could have let his feelings down and maybe dis-couraged him to continue with it, and 2. maybe think about how you word your comments next time.
I say this with in his defense. Just because those tracks look 'old school' doesn't mean he cannot use them does it? like i have clearly stated, "It is his route, he can do what ever he wants to it"
Sorry for Being like this, and i am calm,

SSW, sorry to hi-jack your thread.

Well whatever kid....Him and I are good friends and talk all the time on messanger and he knows what I mean when I say that stuff....So don't worry about it.....CASE CLOSED.....

Back to the main topic here :)

Keep up the good work on that route John :)

lol well i ussualy refrain from saying things suck, that track DOES suck:p route is lookin like a good start. here are some scenery items you want to have.
Track: MP wood (built in) HO trainz track, search under username delfsoft on the DLS.
Scenery
Grass: robertoconti19, solagon, berliner478.
Trees dmdrake, robertoconti19, and whoever made these, some of my favorite:) http://www.freewebs.com/trainz200xb/Treepack.rar
Buildings: Dmdrake, Jkeenan and many others
hope this helps:)

lol well i ussualy refrain from saying things suck, that track DOES suck:p route is lookin like a good start. here are some scenery items you want to have.
Track: MP wood (built in) HO trainz track, search under username delfsoft on the DLS.
Scenery
Grass: robertoconti19, solagon, berliner478.
Trees dmdrake, robertoconti19, and whoever made these, some of my favorite:) http://www.freewebs.com/trainz200xb/Treepack.rar
Buildings: Dmdrake, Jkeenan and many others
hope this helps:)

THANK YOU NIKOS....At least some one sees my point of view....Now LVKID can sit in the shadows now....:)

SSW819, Looks great so far.
May I suggest some things for you to try....
When using flat objects for backdrops placing some similar 3D low polly objects in front will give you a more full look without hurting the frame rates too much also keep the backdrops at least 3/4 of a baseboard away from your trains so that they look more lifelike.
A very good start so far and hope to see more from you.

Tony

PS: you should have seen my first attempt at a route :eek: I totaly deleted it because it was so awful in my opinion.

Back