My Layout

sfrr

Bankruptcy Blue
Yesterday I had started on making my 4'x8' table, I started at 9 and finished an 8. I started and had trains running in the same day! :hehe:

100_6343.jpg

100_6342.jpg

100_6345.jpg

100_6346.jpg

100_6350.jpg

100_6351.jpg

100_6353.jpg

Mike

Cool. Are you going to add scenery and stuff like that? My suggestion would be some kind of factory in the center.

That's not a very nice attitude to have, Gandalf. I suppose you must be one of these guys with plenty of room for a huge layout, but there's no need to poke fun at those who have to make do with something smaller. No doubt you will say you didn't mean it, but the inclusion of a smiley after the word 'nice' says it all...

Best wishes,
Padster

You know what, I have to agree. A train lover has to make do with whatever they can get their hands on. Take me and my brother; we put down two six-foot long pieces of wood between our beds and lay a simple loop around it every once in a while. It's up in thirty minutes, we play for an hour, and then take it down in fifteen minutes. The way I see it, making a small permanent one just saves building time.

That's not a very nice attitude to have, Gandalf. I suppose you must be one of these guys with plenty of room for a huge layout, but there's no need to poke fun at those who have to make do with something smaller. No doubt you will say you didn't mean it, but the inclusion of a smiley after the word 'nice' says it all...

Best wishes,
Padster
Does no one have a sense of humor these days?
Apparently not.
I indeed started exactly how he started it,and grew from there. However I have moved since then and have ZERO room for even a simple circle.
I guess I can't joke around on a forum anymore since no one seems to have a sense of humor.

If you see sarcasm as having a sense of humor*, then no, I don't find it funny. Mike was showing us his work, not asking to be made the butt of someones joke. Anyway, what possible humor could one find in a 4x8 table?

Best wishes,
Padster

*alright fellow Brits, I used the American spelling. Don't get your knickers in a twist!

Does no one have a sense of humor these days?
Apparently not.
I indeed started exactly how he started it,and grew from there. However I have moved since then and have ZERO room for even a simple circle.
I guess I can't joke around on a forum anymore since no one seems to have a sense of humor.

Aggreed , Maybe i should stop now before this happens to me:hehe: .

Good layout its further along than ours we only got a yard and a bit of track running from it :) ( My/our Layout is a U shaped one which is about 300x100,300x100,100x100 .... For N-guage !:eek: :eek: .

Back