MSTS Routes for TRS200x ?

Mr.Jingles

Master of Disaster
I was wondering if there are other MSTS Routes that are available for TRS200x (2006 preferred), besides the fabulous Marias Pass Route, which I bought the full version of and think it's just fabulous.

Maybe someone has done the Northeast Corridor Map from Philadelphia to Washington or one of the Japanese Lines (in a similar high quality as HP-Trainz's Marias Pass).
I really enjoyed the passenger runs of these Routes (and 80% of all add-ons)

If you know of such a thing, please let me know. I was searching around for about an hour already, so I thought I'd give it a try here.
I really would like to see the Amtrak Route and Sessions within Trainz.

Alternatively I would be grateful if you could name some long-run routes, be it passenger or freight, with high quality standards in track-laying and signalling on par to those of TrainzProRoutes, US-Trainz and the like.

Thanks in Advance !

Tata
Mr.Jingles

At the Download Station you will find the NEC but only from the north-end twords Philly. There is also Sandpatch at Trainzproroutes (MLT did it for MSTS) and also at the same site is Tehachapi (3DTS did that one for MSTS). Also at the Download Station is Crawford Hill that was free for MSTS. I also did the CSX Florida Funnel (Outdated, but classic) at the Download Station and that was a free route for MSTS. That's all I know about as far as U.S. routes from MSTS. Hope that answers some of your questions. -Chris

That was quick, thanks.
I already know the TrainzProRoutes Layouts but I'll take a look at some of the other routes you mentioned.

Thanks.

Tata
Mr.Jingles

I also forget I recently released my Amtrak Pacific Surfliner route at the Download Station that Facing Point Media did for MSTS until they got shut-down. -Chris

Back