Missing points

DESDICHATO

Hi Guys,

I am new to 2009 and recently I downloaded the Paddington to Bristol series of routes, however whilst almost everything came across no points came with the download, the junctions were there but no levels or point motors, I have tried putting point motors in but they don't work.

Has anyone any ideas.

Thanks

P

Ouch, that could be a lot of work! Have you checked the map for missing dependencies? Maybe they used a specific point motor that's not on the DLS? (Just asking, I'm not familiar with the routes myself.)

2009 is sometimes incompatable with some older routes and the content that if the content fails to show you may get such things as Auran Track in place of a road that wouldn't work or the invisible track used to layaccross hill sides to give them a flowing decent will be replaced by track so your hill sides may have tracks running all over them. Am i vauge enough for you. 2009 is trying hard to substitute and when it cant .... dogh! I am learning all the time with it but i am committed to it. i have created about 6 unpublished layouts , all half complete and quite large. i get to a point when suddenly i have used an incompatable or defective peice of content that should have been used as fire wood when adam was a boy, and the whole thing has to be put aside as i just cannot find the problemor undo it. i await as the gods of train track figure out that the DLS cannot house new and old and needs to be weeded out.Bigtime.

Back