Missing Kuids? Post them here.

Thank you p-dehnert and G.M. I got it from p-dehnert's link. Much appreciated!

In another frame, I just downloaded Fred Trainz <kuid:666859:101405> Schweiz-Switzerland-Suisse-Viadukt-2024-06-16 and after downloading the deps from his site, i still have something like 228 unknowns. I am not finding the thread for that, there is no contact info at his site link, and he hasn't been here on the forums since 2017. Does anyone know if there is an additional dependency pack I am missing in addition to the ones at his site?

Thank you p-dehnert and G.M. I got it from p-dehnert's link. Much appreciated!

In another frame, I just downloaded Fred Trainz <kuid:666859:101405> Schweiz-Switzerland-Suisse-Viadukt-2024-06-16 and after downloading the deps from his site, i still have something like 228 unknowns. I am not finding the thread for that, there is no contact info at his site link, and he hasn't been here on the forums since 2017. Does anyone know if there is an additional dependency pack I am missing in addition to the ones at his site?
I have 61 missing assets. Some are of from Fred himself, some seem to be from the now inactive FET (France en Trainz) payware site, and some are from other creators. A long time ago I have bought some maps of FET and that may be, why I have some assets of them already installed.

Regards
Swordfish

I have 61 missing assets. Some are of from Fred himself, some seem to be from the now inactive FET (France en Trainz) payware site, and some are from other creators. A long time ago I have bought some maps of FET and that may be, why I have some assets of them already installed.
Thank you @Swordfish. Sadly, I think this is one of those routes I will need to forego. I will have a look at it without the missings and see if it is worth keeping, it may not be bad.

One more for me. I am looking for <kuid:9000:37020> by weevil, which I believe is a single track bridge, but I don't know what it looks like. Thanks for any tips!

One more for me. I am looking for <kuid:9000:37020> by weevil, which I believe is a single track bridge, but I don't know what it looks like. Thanks for any tips!
I have it here as - <kuid:9000:37020> Bridge D 1track Build 1.3 Spline. Status says Modified, but I can't tell what. also there are no dependencies or dependents shown so I can't say where I found it and what I needed it for. (Modification date = 17 Nov 2023

What it looks like:

ygpd8d.jpg

Thank you RailPilgrim and HPL. At least I have a good basis for substitution. Much appreciated!
I was thinking (a very dangerous thing to do) it might have been included in some dependency pack. I'll have a look through those I downloaded last Nov and see what turns up. May not be until the weekend, but I'll post here if I find it for you.

Found it!!!! Look here then get the file for McCall Yard TANE It should be in the dependency pack. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Aweseme Railpilgrim! Thank you again! A few below and then I think I am going to give up the KUID chase for awhile. I have already deleted some quite recent routes because of dependencies that are either unknown or DLC I don't have. That is the nature of the beast and no hard feelings! I do appreciate all the work that the creators put into these routes!

I am also looking for some Davido Assets. I am sure they are on Worrybrook, but I don't know what these are. Can anyone tell me?
<kuid:60723:100064>
<kuid:60723:1416>
<kuid:60723:100187>

Thanks again for any help!

<kuid:60723:1416> NSW Pacific National 48 Class
<kuid:60723:100064> NSW CityRail Endeavour TE 09
<kuid:60723:100187> NSW PacNat NHVF Coal Wagon 09

Back