Metro RailRoad of Penn City also known as the MRR

Isaacg

Hey the Penn City MTA is back again! Only... this time known as the Metro Railroad. I have a map of the lines proposed. A More detailed map of all stations will be made soon as well as timetables for scenario uses.

~Isaac~

Here is info for the Greenwich line

PENN CITY MTA- GREENWICH LINE/CSX GREENWICH SUB
Greenwich/Railroad Island- Hillsborough and Scarborough Lines Continue West from** *
Barnesville- Transfer to Buses M101, X101, 78, 77, 66, 52, 76, 73, 94, 93, 97, 99
Barnesville JCT- Hillsborough and Scarborough Lines Merge Here
Reddington Heights*- Transfer to Reddington Heights Downtown Trolley
Cypress Wood*- Transfer to all Monroe County RTA Buses at the City Hall on State Street
Auburndale- Transfer to all Monroe County RTA buses at the Auburndale Transit Complex
Saratoga*- Transfer to Amtrak, SIX FLAGS SARATOGA SHUTTLE, Downtown Circulator, Buses R789, R834, 78, 77, 66, Saratoga LRT, Saratoga Municipal Services Shuttle (SMSS)
Saratoga Springs- Transfer to Saratoga LRT
Silver City*- Transfer to all Marion County Transit Buses at the Downtown Transit Center
Mansfield*- Transfer to Amtrak, Gov. J Wilson Int’l Airport Shuttle, Buses X101, X72, X56, 78
West Orange- Greenwich Train Maintenance Depot and Bombardier Transport Plant
Orange*- Transfer to all Marion County Transit Buses at the Downtown Common
East Orange*- Transfer to all Marion County Transit Buses at the Downtown Common
Orange Village- Transfer to Buses X165, X101, X67, X92, 45, 78 and the Orange Municipal Shuttle(X444)
New London*- HIGH freight traffic surrounding this station due to the placement of CSX/NS New London Yard. Please be careful when trains pass. Transfer to Amtrak, Longwood Branch, Buses X189, X134, X128, X126, X125, X110, X100, 578, 400, 357, 78, 65, 56, 18, 60,
Campbell Park*- Due to HIGH crime rate at the surrounding areas of this station, trains only use this station during PEAK services
Metropark*- Penn City LRT, Penn City Subway, Buses 78, M101, X101, X98, LX786
Convention Center/45th * Transfer to Convention Center Shuttle (S246)
Penn Square*- Transfer to LRT, Subway, Buses X890 and LX57
Van Buren Street/58th *- Transfer to Camden Electric Line and Southside Shuttle
Central Park*
Penn City Central Station**- Transfer to Amtrak, Hillsborough, Scarborough, Camden Electric, Newark Electric, High Pointe, Bayview, Richmond, Northside Shuttle, Southside Shuttle lines

*NOTE- these stations are occupied by other trains during rush hour
**NOTE- Terminating Station

PENNMTAMAP.jpg

MTA MRR Heavy Commuter Rail System

PENNMTAMAPGreenwichline.jpg

MTA MRR Heavy Commuter Rail-Greenwich Line

Last edited:
Looks great! An ambitious project! It'd be neat to see though! :) You definitely off to a good start with the research you've put in! Good luck!

:wave:

Gisa ^^

The bluish lines that dont have the dots on them are Amtrak utilized lines. The coastal lines are apart of the connecting NEC project I'm doing!

Isaac

cool can i test your route?:D :udrool:

and if u need any help on accuracy or surroundings just ask me l'll give some info:wave: :)

If necessary, I could help with the bits around Washington DC, seeing as how I take the train out of Union Station almost every day.

If necessary, I could help with the bits around Washington DC, seeing as how I take the train out of Union Station almost every day.

LOL(Sorry I can't contain myself ;))... RooRocz, the DC area is going to be ficticious, but yeah.... I can use your help. And instead of making a new post(cuz im lazy)... motorbridge, you can help me on my route too. Remeber, this is a fictional route and I have payware in it.... so if you dont have the west from denver route, let me know and I'll get u a non payware version.

ISaac

Back