Marion Yard on Erie Lackawanna Rails

Heres a bit of work me and John have completed.

el6.jpg
el7.jpg
el8.jpg

my1.jpg

my3.jpg
my2.jpg

my5.jpg
my4.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy, more soon.:) ,also look out for some EL RS

A pleasure to work with such talent

Excellent job on the yard Mike. I could of never completed such a task on my own.
I'd be lost in all those tracks.

Note, that first shot was part of the Ohio Central release that has been reworked and merged to EL rails.

Last edited:
Sorry Floridarailmaster for the rework of the Ohio Central and merger with the EL Rails. Very nice shot. I was going to include the W&LE Engines into a session, but decided to stick with Conrail, CSX, and NS plus of course Ohio Central.

I reside just minutes from the Marion Yard. WHile I have never seen it, your rendition looks fantastic. The first screenshot is by far phenominal.

Darn FRM! that yard is FANTASTIC! like grogstop has said, i wouldn't have been able to do a yard that freakin' large. nice pics BTW.

I know you guys put a lot of time and work into this and I congradulate you on finishing it but most of the turnouts look EXTREMELY sharp. You may want to go back over them and smooth them out a bit. I know in my routes I try to make the trackwork smooth and believeable because when you run a train what do you see the most? The track! :D

Steve

Back