Lego trains

Nice one. I must confess they do run well and aren't quite so fussy about dust on the track. These look like the later battery powered ones.

Cheerio John

Well not really. Most of the Lego sets nowadays have flat bricks. Its a smooth, flat brick. Unless you wanted to do what they did in the 70's or 60's where they didn't have those flat blocks...then yea, it would kill the performance.

Well not really. Most of the Lego sets nowadays have flat bricks. Its a smooth, flat brick. Unless you wanted to do what they did in the 70's or 60's where they didn't have those flat blocks...then yea, it would kill the performance.

Lego has small round things that stick up or at least mine does, they fit into the bottom of the next brick, its how it plugs together.

Have a look at yours again.

Thanks John

Must be a real pain to have to dust and clean around all of that track. Nicely trained dog at 0:55 that doesn't try to play with the passing train. Overall, wow, some people have a lot of patience to put it all together for a photo-op.

Yea that's true. If the creator wanted to do a full likeness of a Lego brick, they'd do the connectors. I was just talking about doing a partial likeness. Not making the train brick by brick you know?

Back