Launcher Reskins

Zeldaboy14

Owner of ZPW.
it's been some time since i last made a post, thought i'd show some custom launcher stuff i've worked on over the past few years

First one is reminiscent of 2004 while bearing the torch of 06's logo (which both i recently have re-mastered the 04 and 06 logos, will share them here after showing launcher stuff)

MmkXNyO.png

Secondly, one i did at one point for showcasing, but don't use outside that

ANeYbwt.png

Lastly, my 2nd favorite now, Spirit tracks (similar to my reskin of the 2012's launcher)

6aiuUvm.png

as for those remastered 04 and 06 logo's-

hyLHQsq.png

WiMAXr6.png

thought some might get a kick outta both the 2019 launcher reskin and my recent remastered logos :wave:

I've done that to discern between beta and regular versions when the Launcher looks the same and when I've installed versions for testing content, so I know which one I'm using. Seeing TEST VERSION plastered on the Launcher is a good way to know which version is in use. The difference though is mine are pretty simple with only scribbled text instead of fancy images.

Yes G.M. Very nice!

I would be so very happy if that can be done with blue-yellow trainset on the screens in TRS2019!
And I mean EVERY screen that is infected by that horrible monster.

How do I do that?

☼ BCTrainz ☼

I did this for my Steam copy, because at some point it started showing "TRS2019 Platinum" even tho it is the non platinum North America edition (which meant it looked identical to the actual platinum edition I bought direct from N3V) and I wanted to know for sure which copy I started when launching the game.

Last edited:
So, do you just edit the image thats in the Program Folders to do this?? Im quite tempted to join the bandwagon...!

So, do you just edit the image thats in the Program Folders to do this?? Im quite tempted to join the bandwagon...!

Yup. The image is located in the resources\images folder.

C:\Program Files\N3V Games\Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019\resources\images

No problem with that small one.

I would like to change the "full screen" big one to.

The one that is displayed (long) when starting a big route, like Dearnby or even a bigger one.

☼¿............?☼

Back