LABOR DAY SALE: 9/3 - 9/7

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys!

It's that time of year again, summer is winding down already! Our annual Labor Day sale begins right now for our Club Car members, you guys can take 40% off your purchase all weekend long. For the general public, your sale starts tomorrow and you can take 20% off your purchase through Sunday at midnight.

CLUB CAR SPECIAL: Purchase a Club Car Membership between now and September 7th and you will get a free locomotive of your choice and an extra month of service with your purchase along with access to over 20 items that are free to Club Car members only.

Please enjoy your Holiday Weekend!

labor_day.png

Thanks for the sale! I'm gonna get the AI pack.

EDIT: Thank you JR! I just got the pack installed and working, it is worth every penny! I also love the included locomotives. However, on the route, there is a problem. It will not load the stuff under the "Edit Session" menu. How do I fix this?

Last edited:
Thanks for getting the Club Car activated so quickly. Is there some sort of code we need for the free loco?

Nope, you all will get an email this week asking what one you would like. Once we get the reply just allow 24 hours (not nearly that long in most cases) for the item to appear in your account.

Thanks!!

Mike

Inquiry: the Club Car renewal at the discounted rate is eluding me. All I can seem to find is the standard rate at checkout. Please, what am I missing?

Thanks,
Richard

Inquiry: the Club Car renewal at the discounted rate is eluding me. All I can seem to find is the standard rate at checkout. Please, what am I missing?

Thanks,
Richard

No discounted rates, if you renew or sign up until midnight you will get a free month of the Club Car Membership plus your choice of a free locomotive. You will also be able to take advantage of the sale at the club car rate of 40% off.

Thanks,

Mike

Back