Jointed Rail Routes / Modules Question

Trainzbuff_20

Recovering RBR Addict
Hey Everyone can someone please how i can connect up the modules & routes i've got from Jointed Rail ( got almost all of them & the payware parts that go with them )

James

Hi James

You can just merge them together using the "Merge Route" option on the main menu in Surveyor. All of them are set at round about 0 height so the merge is quite straight forward. Just remember to leave space for an extra board or two between each module so that you can add scenery to blend the change over better. The military module doesn't interest me but I've added that route to the others and replaced the military part of it with a power station. Even without the military stuff it is still a really nice section to add to any US route.

Regards

Brian

Hi James

You can just merge them together using the "Merge Route" option on the main menu in Surveyor. All of them are set at round about 0 height so the merge is quite straight forward. Just remember to leave space for an extra board or two between each module so that you can add scenery to blend the change over better. The military module doesn't interest me but I've added that route to the others and replaced the military part of it with a power station. Even without the military stuff it is still a really nice section to add to any US route.

Regards

Brian

Hi There Brian i've replaced the military part also, well ....... made it look like its rundown / abandoned & turnned some of the buliding into working industrys oh & added a Passenger Station & was wanting the best way too connect the modues
as i'm not the best route bulider still got lots to learn ( thats when i'm not forgetting how to do things all the time )

James

Back