Issue with installing 40ft Boxcar 1937 AAR Mesh Library

BBarnes005

I downloaded all the steam/diesel transition era 40ft boxcar packs and they're all reporting that I'm missing lilb's 40ft boxcar 1937 AAR mesh library <kuid2:103021:101016:3>, but when I install the file that is supposed to have said dependency, it installs the previous version <kuid2:103021:101016:2> instead.

; Will install from path: C:/Users/Brandon/Downloads/40ft_boxcar_deps.cdp! Asset <kuid2:103021:101016:2> is already installed.
; Wrote <kuid2:103021:101016:2> to disk
; Skipped commit for <kuid2:103021:101016:2>
+ Installed asset <kuid2:103021:101016:2>
; Installed 1 asset(s) from CDP

Last edited:
OK so re-edit on this. The way this is setup is that it looks for a specific kuid level it seems so i cant use a :4 to obsolete anything, so i've packed the :3 in the file for now. Hopefully this works as well.

Last edited:
Ive reinstalled it again with a new file i just put up with the :3, though you may have problems with it which I cannot fix. It shows as "payware" for me on my TANE installation. This is pretty much the last ditch effort i can do on this dependency for you, its definitely got the :3 in there this time

Last edited:
Still doing it and as far as I know I'm not doing anything that could cause this. It's not showing up as payware on my Content Manager.

Could it be a issue with the DL Servers?

Last edited:
Still doing it and as far as I know I'm not doing anything that could cause this.

Could it be a issue with the DL Servers?
Not a clue but I doubt it, our CDPs have nothing to do with the DLS so everything should work fine. I can tell you it is in fact installing the :3 version so im not really sure what else to tell you on this. With this dep and prior versions I have all the 40 foot boxes working in TANE without issue.

I meant the servers you guys use and as I edited it on my last post, the asset is also not showing up as payware on content manager.

Last edited:
Considering ive downloaded the file and installed the same one you are 4 times without an issue, no there are no issues with our servers with this file. I tried it in TANE and in TS12 and it installs the :3 variant for me. No faulties and no errors in either version.

Maybe you should delete the downloaded file on your machine first and try it again? Possible you are somehow trying to repeatedly install an old copy somehow?

I downloaded it through Microsoft Edge and it worked, came out faulty though, but they're faulty in a way I can fix them on my own.

I was previously using Google Chrome.

EDIT: Well I thought I was going to be able to fix it, but since the file is considered payware I can't make the changes to fix it myself.

! VE48: This asset uses an obsolete trainz-build number. Trainz-build numbers below 3.5 are no longer supported.- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/airhose.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_0-chalk_0.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_1-chalk_1.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_2-chalk_2.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_3-chalk_3.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/completemap.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/completemapbump-completemapbump.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/completemapbumpsup-completemapbumpsup.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/grain.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/grain_bump-grain_bump.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/grain_door_bump-grain_door_bump.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/graindoor.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/morton-morton.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/placard-placard.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/route_card-route_card.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/shadowplane-shadowplane.texture'.
- VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/woodwalk.texture'.
! VE107: The high-detail meshes total more than 10000 polygons. This may have a negative impact on performance: 0: 125705, 1: 90466, 2: 42692, 3: 8184, 4: 5199
! VE109: The low-detail meshes total more than 500 polygons. This may have a negative impact on performance: 0: 125705, 1: 90466, 2: 42692, 3: 8184, 4: 5199

Yeah it is defiantly something with Google Chrome because I was trying to download K&L's new Polar Express and it kept downloading the old version without the locomotive and when I downloaded it through Microsoft Edge, it came out just fine. I'm sorry for the trouble, I never thought it could've been a browser problem.

Last edited:
Here are my errors:
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\grain.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\main.lm'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\mainv.lm'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\leftdoor.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\rightdoor.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\mainsq.lm'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\mainsqf.lm'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\mainsqv.lm'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\shadowplane.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\shadow.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\shadowsq.im'
Error: Unable to load indexed mesh 'kuid2 103021 101016 3\boxcar_body\airhose.im'
Error: Unable to load mesh file: 'boxcar_body\airhose.im'
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/airhose.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_0-chalk_0.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_1-chalk_1.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_2-chalk_2.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/chalk_3-chalk_3.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/completemap.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/completemapbump-completemapbump.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/completemapbumpsup-completemapbumpsup.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/grain.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/graindoor.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/grain_bump-grain_bump.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/grain_door_bump-grain_door_bump.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/morton-morton.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/placard-placard.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/route_card-route_card.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/shadowplane-shadowplane.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'boxcar_body/woodwalk.texture'.
I tried the download in both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

Last edited:
You can fix the *.texture.txt errors by using PEV's Images 2 TGA application.

It works like a charm, and I highly recommend using the batch he mentions in the help to do this as it will take care of all the errors at once.

I have problems with that file also.
https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...m-with-Jointed-Rail-Steam-era-40-foot-boxcars
will have to try to download it on other browser

Never have been able to get the batch file thing to work right. How do set it up and run it? Thanks.

Create a text file.

Paste this in:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\PEVSoft\Images2TGA\Images2TGA.exe" -trawl F:\TANE_DATA\editing\%1%

You need to change the part in bold text to match where you have your T:ANE data.

Save and close.

Once saved, rename the file to Images2tga.cmd

The .cmd is important as that tells Windows you are running a batch file instead of just writing a text file.

My version here doesn't close Images2TGA so you'll have to close it manually after it runs, but otherwise, it works fine.

Re downloaded the files, still having the problem of them not showing up, Noticed some have the kuid 103021:101016:3 and some have 103021:101016. also get this error in game

One good thing I got the Batch convert to work. Thanks all for the help on that problem.

Back