Introdution

TGM_2018_III

Ferroequinologist
(NOTE: I will not do blogs regularly because I am busy with school)

Well a couple of months ago I decided to get some Trainz 2009 content because I was bored of just the content given to me in the simulator. Then I discovered the forums and then noticed that a lot of people out there had some blogs so I thought I would do one. I decided as an introduction thingy I would tell more about my favorite trains (both on and off the simulator) and why.

My favorite American Railroad would have to be the Southern Pacific. I like this particular railroad mainly because of my favorite American Steam locomotive, Southern Pacific’s MK-5 #786, which is currently being restored. (By the way, if you guys would like to help 786 get back on track, you can go to http://www.austinsteamtrain.org/786-restoration to find out more information) The main reason I like this locomotive so much is because (long story short), 2-8-2 are pretty close to my heart. When I found about 786 original careers, I fell in love with the Southern Pacific. This lead me finding about the GS-4 and I fell in love with THAT locomotive. In fact I love it so much that I ended up buying a Bachmann HO scale GS-4 #4446 (It’s amazing what one train will do to you.) On 2009, I have a ‘layout’ of the Southern Pacific, which will be reality pretty soon because I am going to build a small building dedicated to model trains. If I figure it out, I will release it on the download station (this may or may not happen). But locomotives wise, I have (from trainz forge) a SP 2-6-0, a SP 4-6-0, 2-8-2, and a SP 2-10-2. From steam trainz I have the GS-4 and the AC-12 Cab Forward. I plan to get a baggage, RPO, coach, dinner, vista dome, and observation matching the daylight; I’m just not sure where to get them. I also have some other rolling stock (such as heavyweight coaches, boxcars, stock cars, cabooses etc.) from the download station. (I also plan to re-skin some 40’ or 50’ gondolas, 2 bay hoppers and GATX tankers in SP colors).

So what do you guys think? Leave a comment if you have any questions, or if you have suggestion, because I would like to hear from you and know your opinions, questions, etc. Thanks for visiting my blog and my page, it is most appreciated.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
TGM_2018_III

Go South Pacific Steamies!!:D I only have standard content for 2009 and 2010. If possible could you (TGM_2018_III) send me a cab-forward please, I can't download anything very well so (Oknotsen) how do I fix this?

@ EnginneerJoe, please post support questions on the support forum, not as a reply to a blog. There are streams for every version of the game.

EnginneerJoe;bt4558 said:
Go South Pacific Steamies!!:D I only have standard content for 2009 and 2010. If possible could you (TGM_2018_III) send me a cab-forward please, I can't download anything very well so (Oknotsen) how do I fix this?

Here you go. I also got the GS-4 from here as well.:)

http://steamtrainz.org/completed.html

If you can PM me what your problem with downloading is, I might be able to help you.

Cheers,
TGM

Back