If you want 2019 SP2, here's where to get it !

I've been trying to get back to a build where I could make changes to my routes and sessions without breaking track joints by saving those changes and I finally put in a ticket to ask why we don't have access to installers for whatever build we need and I got a response:

"Hello Willy,

This may or may not help you: https://dl1.n3vgames.com/Installers/TRS19/SP2/TRS19-SP2-Online-Installer.exe"

It is build 110491

I hope this does not offend N3V, I'm sure glad that they came through for me. I can now make changes and save without breaking track joints. I can't understand why I could not find this installer without special help but now:

I'm a happy boy, I'm a happy boy...ain't it good when things are going your way - hey, hey!

Wild Willy the Wacko

Last edited:
Do you mean me or Mr Forester ?

You should better remove that emails click tracking "infected" link soon ;-)

I did not see what Mr Forester posted and I guess you thought something he did was wrong. I'm hoping it wasn't me !

Wild Willy the Wacko

I just posted the true link momentarily, as yours is not the true link, it goes through "mandrillapp.com/track/click", and that sounds phishy. I took my post down, because it does appear to download an installer, although it is only 2MB, so I am guessing it is just an executable to download the real installer. It was questionable enough in my mind that I deleted my post, since it appears to have done the job for you, and maybe others can use it. If N3V gave you that actual link, they did not do a good job.

Thanks, didn't realize anything was wrong ......

I just posted the true link momentarily, as yours is not the true link, it goes through "mandrillapp.com/track/click", and that sounds phishy. I took my post down, because it does appear to download an installer, although it is only 2MB, so I am guessing it is just an executable to download the real installer. It was questionable enough in my mind that I deleted my post, since it appears to have done the job for you, and maybe others can use it. If N3V gave you that actual link, they did not do a good job.

I've been working to re-construct my route and session for hours and I have had no computer issues yet !

My Vipre antivirus is supposed to be watching me but I am going to drop out of here and do a complete scan now !

Wild Willy the Wacko

I've been checking things and so far I see no problem ?????

I've been working to re-construct my route and session for hours and I have had no computer issues yet !

My Vipre antivirus is supposed to be watching me but I am going to drop out of here and do a complete scan now !

Wild Willy the Wacko

I ran a full scan on my comp. and nothing was found.

I went back to the E-mail and it looks like the link was definitely from the help desk!

I have been testing the 2019 SP2 build # 110491 and my issues seem to be solved:

I can save and it does not break track joints any more.

Central Portal Control now emits trains properly.

I'm sure that this was the build that I had been so careful to not update till I became a Gold member and I lost it which broke things for me.

Wild Willy the Wacko

Back