How to place trains

The first step is to register your copy of TRS19 (registering is free) and that will give you access to 100,000s of free downloadable content and we will know that you are a genuine owner of TRS19. There is a Register link at the top of this page.

Normally, to place a train on the track you would have to be in Surveyor, open the Train Tool (bottom icon on the right screen margin), select a loco, click the + button and click on the track. It would also help if we knew exactly what route you had loaded.

I bought the steam edition so I put my account details in the internet tab in settings but nothing is happening, I cant download from the Content Manager and its not appearing on my account

Click the Helpdesk link at the top of this page. Login with your forum username and password (on top left of page). Then click the Troubleshooter and Ticket Submission link and then the Trainz: A New Era & Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 link.

You will normally get a response in 1-3 business days (the helpdesk is in a time zone that is about 17hrs ahead of New York so the next business day starts in about 12 hrs).

Back