How to deleting missing textures?

Cayden

Trainz PC, iPad and Mac
I am having problems deleting missing textures from a route. I seem to recall that there is a trick to it but I can’t find the note I made regarding how to do it.

After carrying out a “Delete Missing Assets” the textures remain in the dependencies list as “available for download” and on reopening the route it indicates there still are missing assets.

I am trying to convert the route to TRS22 and HD.

Cayden

I am having problems deleting missing textures from a route. I seem to recall that there is a trick to it but I can’t find the note I made regarding how to do it.

After carrying out a “Delete Missing Assets” the textures remain in the dependencies list as “available for download” and on reopening the route it indicates there still are missing assets.

I am trying to convert the route to TRS22 and HD.

Cayden
what route are you trying to convert to TRS22 and HD textures?

I am currently also converting to PBR textures, and have had a similiar issue. I find that sometimes you have to do the 'Delete Missing Assets' a number of times for it to be effective. Then shut down Trainz, start it again, and check the dependency list.

I am currently also converting to PBR textures, and have had a similiar issue. I find that sometimes you have to do the 'Delete Missing Assets' a number of times for it to be effective. Then shut down Trainz, start it again, and check the dependency list.
i have done this as well and it works wonderfully

Back