how to build a round house without bananas thank you thomas...

There should be stub tracks for the turntable that you can connect the roundhouse tracks to.
a stub what? sorry im still new to this you mean the double Circe with inside and the outside grey spiny bit that gets the engine on what spot they should be facing

Check this link here, which shows Don49PLM's Roundhouse kit. The picture for #1 shows the turntable and stalls, then shows a short piece of stub that goes between the turntable and other track. I am not sure exactly why, but this piece connects to the turntable and allows track to then be connected to it. Without the stub the track can't connect to the turntable. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can explain why it is needed, but I think it is because the turntable itself doesn't have the needed attachment points for track. I believe it is needed for all connections, including the stall tracks.
https://n8phu.wordpress.com/releases-roundhouse-and-roundhouse-accessories-page/

Check this link here, which shows Don49PLM's Roundhouse kit. The picture for #1 shows the turntable and stalls, then shows a short piece of stub that goes between the turntable and other track. I am not sure exactly why, but this piece connects to the turntable and allows track to then be connected to it. Without the stub the track can't connect to the turntable. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can explain why it is needed, but I think it is because the turntable itself doesn't have the needed attachment points for track. I believe it is needed for all connections, including the stall tracks.
https://n8phu.wordpress.com/releases-roundhouse-and-roundhouse-accessories-page/
are the stubs different pieces of track separated from the turntable of infused with it?

The stubs are separate objects. For example, the ajs turntable uses turntable studs. AJS Turntable and studs are on dls, but in some they are built in. (And no, we don't need bananas sourced from the guy who got turned into gary stu the character thank you :p)
ah i see so just connet the stubs to the turntables to other spines the roundhouses etc etc? and what are the names of the stubs im not that smartwhen it comes to kuids

Last edited:
ah i see so just connet the stubs to the turntables to other spines the roundhouses etc etc? and what are the names of the stubs im not that smartwhen it comes to kuids
well which stubs do you need? If its the ones I said it's AJS Turntable Stub and the turntable is AJS Turntable

.. let me try to help you ..
i will use surveyor classic as i don't know whether you have 2.0 ..
in any case, i use "classic": the parts are easy to place because the circles click together and take the correct position... at least if they have been rotated in approximately the right direction beforehand...

i use the (115') turntable from don75plm as mentioned in post #4 by forester1 ..
to rotate you use the tool "rotate object" (r) : click the stub and holding down the left mouse button move left or right ..
drag with tool "move object" (m) the stub to the outer cirkel of the turntable .. it will autoclick when it fits and you can release the left mouse button ..

the same procedure for the stalls ..
good luck ..

b51775bbed6620c69907fa1919701e61_1413x761.29941618015.png

in any case, i use "classic": the parts are easy to place because the circles click together and take the correct position... at least if they have been rotated in approximately the right direction beforehand...

i use the (115') turntable from don75plm as mentioned in post #4 by forester1 ..
to rotate you use the tool "rotate object" (r) : click the stub and holding down the left mouse button move left or right ..
drag with tool "move object" (m) the stub to the outer cirkel of the turntable .. it will autoclick when it fits and you can release the left mouse button ..

good luck ..

ah ok i think i get it thx ill just download the later stuff later on that needs to be downloaded

well which stubs do you need? If its the ones I said it's AJS Turntable Stub and the turntable is AJS Turntable
just in general someone already covered me on it but it would be nice to know just in case
(in a nutshell all stubs turntables and stalls etc etc thx for answering)

ah ok i think i get it thx ill just download the later stuff later on that needs to be downloaded

good luck ..

so i tried the stub thing and it didnt work sadly is it because theres no stall or does it need to be a with a certen parts?

good luck ..

sorry for replying after some download faults and unziped files it works thanks for helping out

Back