Help!

Maxxp09

Hello, I have a Problem With Profig Trees to fit in TRAINZ 2022, but it got Faulty.

The Error: VE:222: Failed to load Mesh <kuid:429786:100342>-0 for TNI Plugin renderer.

If you help me, I will be Glad to Help Me!

Please Help Me Solve This Problem, Please? Thank You!

Pofig trees with build 3.2 prior to Tane can only be used in Trainz 2012 and 2010. As of Tane, 2019 and 2022 are useless and unfixable and to my knowledge there are 1316 trees to throw away.

I know that Profig Trees Have to Fit into A Route Like "Highland Valley V3" and "Midwest Grain" from DLS and JointedRail!

If you know the answers to your questions, why ask?
The trees of pofig build 3.2 are useless from build 4.5 Tane. You can only replace or clone them with compatible ones.

Your video does not say what version of Trainz it is using, but it looks old enough to be TS12. Pofig is good up to TS12. Best thing for routes after that is to do a bulk replace to change out pofig trees in TS12 before moving the route up to TANE. Optionally you can clone newer trees to replace pofigs, but you can only do one KUID at a time, so a bit of work involved, although the results look good. You may want to try HighlandValley TRS19 version on the DLS.

Um Excuse me for a #$%^@ Second, How come it's Not Fixable? AmtrakGuy365 Fix The Profig Trees! I saw that on the Video at 40 Seconds after the 10 Routes That Showed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl-URiF3OwA

Why did you even ask in the first place, and why be rude about it? Keep this up and you'll probably be banned. Frank was trying to help you out and you completely made any response to your post useless. Nobody's gonna help you if you keep this incessant racket up.

The author pofig has about 56 build 4.2 trees that work from Tane onwards, but he also has about 1300+ buid 3.2 trees (downloaded from his website, which I don't know if it currently exists) that only work for Trainz 2010 and 2012.

If the trees have already been placed.....and that's a big IF.......then maybe do a bulk replacement in Surveyor and replace them with some trees you like that are compatible with whatever version you are using.

If the trees are not placed, you can clone a newer tree to the Pofig KUID and save having to repopulate the scenery by hand. I have done this on a few routes with god success.

Back