halftracks with .50cals or 75mm?

gerbils

Xfire,steam: gerbile3
ok so i play call of duty 2 and 3........ and i am crazy (and wen i say crazy i meen CRAZY!!!!) about the vehicles and wepons and mounted guns and stuff they use......

so a few days ago.....

i decide to try to look for things to make a battlefeild and what do u no all i find is a howitzer a sherman and a wwii german armered car.....

so i tried to make a half track with gmax....

didnt bother putting it in trs2006 cause it was a floating square and it got messed up

so............

can sum1 make an interactive, animated half track with a 75mm cannon and a halftrack with a .50 cal machine gun on it?

or some1 could make a manual on how to make stuff like that (which would be easier for every1 but me but i like a challenge)

ide prefer sum instructions on how to make a halftrack like from call of duty 2

thanks if any1 helps me

gerbils

(^.^)

also....

how do i fix faulty material and how do i download missing dependancies that u cant get to?

Last edited:
Military

Hi gerbils,

There is a halftrack on the DLS somewhere, It is lo poly but woud do for distant viewing either in a convoy or charging across open ground. Also there are a few tanks on the DLS. Stewart tank look under kuid 42796, M1 tank under kuid 97212 I think, Heavy army truck under kuid 95761. There may be others as well but that should give you something to be going on with.

Cheers,
Bill69

Can I also suggest searching the DLS with the username whecsailor for all kinds of genius.

Just don't mention the war! ;)

the m1 tanks are faulty. i hav the sherman the german armored car and the stuarts. and can u tell me what the name of the halftrack could be on the dls?

the m1 tanks are faulty. i hav the sherman the german armored car and the stuarts. and can u tell me what the name of the halftrack could be on the dls?

Depends if you want them loadable or not. Many of the tanks loads as products are under my name. I had a look at the m1, works fine as scenery but the final mesh has been lost so only an earlier one is available. I seem to recall some one did something that converted any scenery object to something else, drivable perhaps?

There should be some tigers, ft17s etc. Things can be converted to run on roads as well as invisible railway tracks.

Cheerio John

M1 Tanks load

Hi John,

Depends if you want them loadable or not. Many of the tanks loads as products are under my name. I had a look at the m1, works fine as scenery but the final mesh has been lost so only an earlier one is available. I seem to recall some one did something that converted any scenery object to something else, drivable perhaps?

Cheerio John

I still have the loadable version of the M1. I can send it to you if you want me to, I would have to change them to my kuid to pack up a cdp file but you can easily change them back to your kuid . Let me know either on this post or by email.

Cheers,
Bill69

Back