Faulty Gallery?

Found the gallery from it's original place and recent activity and username does not work. What a bummer.
I just tried it and it all seems to be working.

I don't know what you actually did to access the Gallery by I started by accessing MyTrainz from the Forums. Then clicked the Trainz Gallery link at the very top of the page. I then clicked the login link (where it says "Please login to fully use all the gallery features"). Everything appears to be accessible and working after that.

Works for me too. There are the usual hundreds of Thomas the Tank Engine shots. Maybe N3V should release a Thomas special edition since it seems to be so wildly popular.

Works for me too. There are the usual hundreds of Thomas the Tank Engine shots. Maybe N3V should release a Thomas special edition since it seems to be so wildly popular.
What I'd like to see happen is to limit the number of images a person can post in a designated period of time. Some people get upload-click happy and just keep uploading shot after shot with hardly any difference. Sometimes you have to sort through about 20 or more pages before finding something from another user.

Just tried to access trainz gallery and here's what happens to me. Click my trainz then trainz news box, click on it and the new trainz simulator page comes up and to find gallery it's near the bottom of the page. I click on it and the gallery page is there with recent activity. When I click on username and put mine in and click search it brings up the new trainz simulator page. Tried several times with same results, so I tried clicking on show more recent activity and it does nothing. All this time I am logged in. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Try the way Pware mentions. I don't know how to quote, but he said this: " accessing MyTrainz from the Forums. Then clicked the Trainz Gallery link at the very top of the page. I then clicked the login link (where it says "Please login to fully use all the gallery features"). Everything appears to be accessible and working after that."

Tried that and when I Do it brings me to the Trainz Simulator page as I've stated before. When i click my trainz I'm already logged in.

You need to login again into the gallery. The login for this is nearly hidden in 4 pt. type located near the title bar on the right to the left of the Welcome tag line.

I don't know what the Trainz News box is? If you are talking about the link on this page.

It doesn't work.

Go here and use the Trainz Gallery link https://www.auran.com/planetauran/portal.php
When I click on the trainz gallery link and go thru the steps as well as logging in it brings me back to trainz simulator page. The only way I can look at my uploads is search page by page. All other ways bring me back to the trainz simulator page. Yesterday morning the gallery page worked great until I tried using it in the afternoon when the change that was made at some point. When things are not broken in the first place, why does it have to be changed?

I have no problems entering or logging into the gallery... as well as browsing the images.
But any search (by name, keyword or time) sends you to the new Trainz page...

I'm glad someone else is experiencing my problem with the gallery. I have 4 different PCs, two with one running 19 and the other running 22pe. The other 2 have no trainz installed. All PCs are in different rooms. No matter which one I try login to the gallery by name, keyword or time I get sent to the new trainz page over and over. I can view the uploads and even find mine, but only page by page. I haven't tried uploading any new layout pictures to see what happens there.

Back