Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

BNSG9980.JPG

The "BNSG" Railroad Tag gives it away as false anyway..... But I agree its a nifty looking "What if". Unfortunately BNSF only seems predilicted to paint Heritage Rolling Stock like Hoppers and Cabeese (Of which I only know of one at this time, though they did have 4 originally slated).

Falcus

That has been on my list of 'Locomotives I want to see in Trainz' for a very long time. Cincysouthernrwy made a model of 4610 on the DLS for Trainz 2004, but it uses the body of a GP40-2 instead of a GP59. And that list is a loooong one.
Also, the I was daydreaming at work about fictional paint schemes that would be interesting to see in Trainz and I remembered that the Chicago and Northwestern was going to purchase a fleet of SD80MAC's, but they merged with Union Pacific before they could order them. An SD80MAC in Chicago and Northwestern colors would be pretty interesting.

Last edited:
That has been on my list of 'Locomotives I want to see in Trainz' for a very long time. Cincysouthernrwy made a model of 4610 on the DLS for Trainz 2004, but it uses the body of a GP40-2 instead of a GP59. And that list is a loooong one.
Also, the I was daydreaming at work about fictional paint schemes that would be interesting to see in Trainz and I remembered that the Chicago and Northwestern was going to purchase a fleet of SD80MAC's, but they merged with Union Pacific before they could order them. An SD80MAC in Chicago and Northwestern colors would be pretty interesting.

CNW unit is already done! http://jointedrail.com/index.php/emd-sd80mac-cnw.html

Very geographically specific, but thought I would put it on the wish list anyway. TMBL (Tacoma Municipal Belt Line) AKA Tacoma Rail TRMW GP40's 4001 and 4002 working the tideflats yard in Tacoma, WA on New Year's Eve 2014.
4001 is ex CNW 5526, ex CR 3037, ex PC 3037, ex NYC 3037
4002 is ex CNW 5528, ex CR 3039, ex PC 3039, ex NYC 3039

DSC_001_zpscdd83bbc.jpg

Back