Drive to problem

The exit from the loop needs to be set for the train leaving. The train will change the lever on entering the loop to a TM but won't change the lever on exit. It sees the loop as a dead end so it wants to reverse out the way it entered.

The exit from the loop needs to be set for the train leaving. The train will change the lever on entering the loop to a TM but won't change the lever on exit. It sees the loop as a dead end so it wants to reverse out the way it entered.
That does not make sense , why would just the loco complete the loop as i said before. but put some wagons with the loco and it will not finish the loop.

Perhaps someone can give indications of signals that do work. I want signals that look like Australian or British ones and which normally stand to the left of the track. I don't usually have problems wtth the ones I have picked, but if there are better suggestions or suggestions on which signals to avoid, I would like to read them.
I second that!

Solved my problem with another Trackmark further down the line, and told the trianzs to go via this trackmark.

would not have to do this IF the Track Direction Marker worked Properly .

Back