downloads

Traks

Hi there,

I am a little confused I have just purchased a 3 month download and purchased some software for Trainz 12 a set of double stack containers, now I need to download it?

How do I do it please...
Can anyone help???

Traks

The first step is you need to register the serial number of your Trainz 12. The serial number link is in the bar right above near the top of this screen, and the serial is in the email you got when you bought TS12 or the back of the manual if you bought the boxed set. The downloads themselves will appear in your purchase history and also, I believe, in the emails Auran will automatically send you if payment cleared. I STRONGLY recommend using a download manager like FreeDownloadManager since the files tend to be large and can be corrupted in transit.

I should warn you that there is a small issue between Contz and TS12. Look in this forum, as it was brought up in the last few days. It's easily fixable, but you should know in advance. I haven't had any real problems with either one and enjoy them both immensely.

P.S. If you're on Windows Vista or Win7, it helps to install the programs while Running as Administrator. Some here would say running the game as Administrator is a good idea. I have not found this necessary in my test installation, although I only use XP-32 and XP-64 for gaming.

Back