Crazy sheep creations class 450

jcobra

im sorry if this is in the wrong section but the crazy sheep site is back online now and i have been trying to download the class 450 but when i click on the downloads they finnishes rly quickly and content manager opens but the train and bogeys ect arent ther
can someone plez help

cheerz

Please post a link to this crazy sheep site, to what you are trying to download, and I'll try to see what's happening.

Okay, I have downloaded all the 450 pieces to my desktop. As you said, they download really quickly. Now, what version Trainz are you trying to get these to work in?

ok
what the problem was is that wehn i downloaded them content manager opened but none of the content was ther
and i couldnt download them and save them anyware because when i right click the downloads it just says Download this video in real player

Okay, did you get them into 2009 then? I just downloaded all those CDPs to the desktop, and then opened CM2 to import them into 2009. I hope all is well, it's a nice set, isn't it?:)

no i hvnt got them installed yet cuz they wont open in content manager

yh it is ive been lookin for stock like this for ages
i live just outside the South west trains traincare depot in southampton
i would like to build a route from portsmouth and southsea to southampton central

Do you have the six CDP's on your desktop? Open CM, choose "file" then "import cdp". If they aren't grouped in a single folder, you will have to target them (via browse) one at a time.

It Works in 2006

I opened file, double click down load one by one CMP opens automatically, view , archive and commit.
Close CMP by click on open 2006 CMP Saves changes. open tranz.
It Worked for me in 2006.

Back