CP Sontonneret Sub/CN Hampton Sub WIP Project

applegathc

NoT tHe StAtUeS!
I'M BACK IN BUISNESS BABY!!:D :D My Trainz is back in order, well it still is a 'virgin' (meaning i have donwload problems so its all default stuff so far), but I'm back and making a new route!:cool:

This route doesn't really have a name. It's two mainlines in a fictional Canada/USA setting. CN (Hampton Sub) and CP (Sontonneret Sub) race down the Crane River Valley to Sontonneret City (CP) and Hampton (CN). CN joins CP at Clive Junction and CN uses CP Rail to get to Sontonneret and Craig St. Yard or Westburn Yard farther down the line. The original CN line that doesn't take the switch at Clive keeps going and hits the small town of Hampton and changes crews at Hampton Yard, which includes a real working turntable if you can believe it!

RAILROADS:

CN
CP
GO
AMTK
CSX
NS

Cheers,

Cameron

OK

Hey thanks a lot! I will use different houses, but as I said if I donwload anything now without installing SP1, my Trainz goes down the toilet.:'(

But I shall fix it. Then get TRS2009.;)

But thanks. More screenies to come folks!!

CANCLELLED

I am sorry to Inform you all that I am cancelling this route due to an accidnetal over-writing occurance.

But I shall be making a different route that Involves all the info that have given.

I am sorry to Inform you all that I am cancelling this route due to an accidnetal over-writing occurance.

But I shall be making a different route that Involves all the info that have given.

That like totally made no sense...Ya just like contradicted yourself there :hehe:

Back