Copy commands

revron

RevRon
What has happened to the 'copy commands' rule
It doesn't seem to be available in TRS 22
That means every time I want to move a train I have to do out a schedule for just one time for one train
In TRS 19 and previous I could make up a 'copy command; and then make it available for as many trains and drivers I want
Help! This is not fun

Use the "Schedule Library" to create what you want the train to do, then in driver mode use the driver copy command. It works in TRS22.

Thank you for the info
Where in 'Driver' do I find driver copy command' It's found in edit of Surveyor but how do I get it to work in Driver?

You make up all the instructions in the schedule library rule found in the edit session of your route in surveyor mode. Make sure you have the copy command selected in the driver command rule. You add the driver command to a driver in the edit session or you can just add the command to a driver when in driver mode. In the bottom right of your driver mode screen, you will see three small buttons, make sure the bottom button is highlighted, and then just add the command to the driver's window. If you only select edit route when you launch it you will have to reset the session again.

OK I will give that a go
Also missing from the command list are the 'Terminate Passenger train', 'wait until a certain time'
How do I get these back. They were in TRS 19 but now ....gone ...missing from the list
I can't schedule a train without them

Back