Confused

Cadman

This game really gets my goat... I have a TRAINZ 2022 plus subscription. My current build is 122418, which shows as the PE edition. I changed the update stream to trainz plus says no update avail. How do I get the correct version with hd terrain that I seem to be paying for?

thanks, but why is there a specific update stream for trainz plus?...Also if hd terrain has been released why is it in the beta stream? getting more confused now.....LOL

sooo without reinstalling everything how can I get my current version 122418 upgraded to 122411 without losing picklists and basically starting over again?. Again thanks for the help

thanks, but why is there a specific update stream for trainz plus?...Also if hd terrain has been released why is it in the beta stream? getting more confused now.....LOL

Go to Trainz settings on the Launcher.
- Click on the Install tab.
- Click on Change update stream...
- Click through the path since you don't need to do anything here and click Next.
- Login as required.
- Click Next.
- Scroll until you see Trainz Plus.
- Click on Done.

Now Check for updates.

If this doesn't work:

Reinstall using the correct install.
Let the install do its thing.

At the Launcher, click on Trainz settings.
Click on Install tab.
Click on the ... on the right.
Browse and select your previous (incorrect) upgraded folder.

Click Select.

Restart when asked.

Start Trainz Plus
At the Launcher, check your login - you technically won't need to login because this will have all your updates

You may need to run a DBR.

When you download your DLC, do a few at a time because the process can get stuck when selecting a lot of DLC content.

Last edited:
Back