Completely devastated........

RoysTrainz

Rembrandt van Trainz
Completely devastated...innocent drowning.

Justed wanted to share this as it is so heartbreaking.......
Completely shocked Ning called me yesterday from home to tell that her friend lost her 10 year oldson yesterday, he drowned.
She has a little restaurant on the other side of the mountain range we live on and they have every year flooding but this time it was ravaging their lives.
Ning visited them the day before all normal the son played and laughed.
Life is so cruel in many aspects.

Roy:'(

Last edited:
Roy, I had just finished sending you a PM about Revelstoke rail museum, plus the usual good wishes, then I read this terrible news. Bad timing on my part, I'm sorry. Knowing Ning, I expect she will be with her friend providing as much assistance and comfort as she can. Life deals some bad cards at times doesn't it?

Roy,as you know this year has been a wet one here in Thailand. The floods hitting Issan are just like the floods a few years ago and it looks like Bangkok going to be flooded again too. Sadly many of my students don't know how the swim and I fear one day I may lose one of my students to these floods.

My regards to the family.

Dave

Roy, thanks for the news but I'm so sorry. It is truly devastating for any parent to outlive their children. We can only hope and pray that the Lord has a special need for little Ning's soul at this time and he will fulfill a special need. Our thoughts and prayers to his mother and family. God bless you all for you special intentions.

Cheerz

Roy: I just ran across this thread..I sorry to hear the news..My Sympathy to you and Ning..Gods Speed..My wife(Peggy) is now home after her long struggle with her hip replacement(8 weeks)..She has to wear a brace on her right foot when she walks..She now has what they call Drop Foot..She always has to use a Walker..

thanks Peggy and Bob,

life goes on they say and we get stronger each time things happen. Peggy it is only 8 weeks takle good care and have a strong mind and spirit that will make things work.
Godspeed both of you and hug from all of us here incl Djoetje.

Roy

Back