Club Car Questions

Bluewater

Hi all!

I just became a JR Club car member. Only question is:

How do I access it?!?!

I logged into my account again after paying, and I could not find any of the Club Car content. Could one of the other members give me a helping hand here?

Thanks!

--Bluewater, The Conrail Guru :cool:

I think once you logged into you regualr account thats also club car if you have it, also i don't think there is any club car content other than a free CSX F40PH. Most of the new releases come out first for club car members but eventually become available to the public members as well. So thats probably why you cant find any of the content seeing how there hasnt been much recent releases to the club car that i know of.

I know that there's more than the F40, because of the different threads. However, I can't even find the F40PH anywhere.

Your all set now. Club car requires that I manually change your username to be part of a club car user group. Unfortunately I dont sit here all day refreshing Paypal soooooo its one of those things that takes a hour or three while I'm not at the PC.

Your all set now. Club car requires that I manually change your username to be part of a club car user group. Unfortunately I dont sit here all day refreshing Paypal soooooo its one of those things that takes a hour or three while I'm not at the PC.
Thanks Kevin. I understand that you guys ove there have stuff to get done by a deadline.

Thanks again!

Does the 20% offer stack with other offers?
EDIT: When there is a sale (say 20% off), does that apply to purchasing the Club Car>

If past sales are anything to go by, they usually have a slightly deeper discount for club car members. Say, if regular customers get 20% off, Club car peeps enjoy 30% off.

I have purchased the club car membership, but the discount is not working, It worked a few days ago but now it is not, I can access the club car freeware content Tho.
I am confused. So you know, I am logged in

I have purchased the club car membership, but the discount is not working, It worked a few days ago but now it is not, I can access the club car freeware content Tho.
I am confused. So you know, I am logged in
Send a support ticket so we can look at our account closer. The discount is an auto applied discount and when there are sales like there was on the 4th of July timeframe, your discount will change after the sale is over but it will still be less than the full sales price.

Back