Canadian and Uk stuff

JosephTrainMan

Hi

I was wondering if there was any Canadian steam that is out there that is free. There is one that is on trs 06 and another site that is for free but I was wondering if there is anything.

Also Is there any RDC's with the Via Rail Scheme around that is free?

I was wondering if there was any new GO Transit Locos around there are a few that are running right now with a new Paint scheme They are running new f59phi's.

Also is there any Uk steam/early diesels and Coaches from the steam era in to the diesels that are free I have a few and I was wondering if there is anything more.

Help finding these would be very appreciated!
Jen

there are no F59PHIs availble yet. but alternatively there is a GO F59 on the DLS as well as a set of GO bi-levels. I also do not believe there is a VIA RDC. once i get my computer back, I can look into making one.
peter

there are no F59PHIs availble yet. but alternatively there is a GO F59 on the DLS as well as a set of GO bi-levels. I also do not believe there is a VIA RDC. once i get my computer back, I can look into making one.
peter
That would be great if you could

jen

Try searching the DLS for "10800" Michael Whiteleys model of the early NBL 800HP diesel prototype.Also look at Freeware Announcements for 1959 UK Diesel.

Can someone Skin this

5439.jpg

Can someone skin one of these please?
http://home.golden.net/~railbus/models/5439.jpg

OK give me a few days.:D I'll try to get it done. EDIT-- give me a few days after the DLS comes back up.

Last edited:
Hi

I was wondering if there was any Canadian steam that is out there
Help finding these would be very appreciated!
Jen

Hi Jen - When searching for Canadian steam, you may wish to include Great Northern. I am only an immigrant (ex-UK) but it would seem to me that GN and/or an Erie company may well have used Canadian tracks?

If you want to expand your scope a little, here are some lovely Great Northern steam on DLS:

7592:10177, 10186, 10178, 10173 & 10174

Colin.

Uhhh...

Jennifer, the CN Lighweight coach isn't the same as the one in your picture. Some vents are in different spots and the doors are in differents spots. Do you still want me to repaint it?

Back