Cab Mechanics - T:ANE

However, under fclass0, fclass1, rclass0, and rclass1, the texture kuids are '_'. Is this what I should be putting the kuid numbers in?

Depends what your issue is. IF its locomotive specific and not a dependency of the loco it will be a different issue than a dependency issue which would be in the above referenced file.

Most locomotives we've come across problems with have been reuploaded to the site for some time so it should be a matter of deleting the current copies from Content manager and redownloading/reinstalling in most cases.
I have the Pennsy RS1 pay ware, if I re download it will it work in TANE?

I have the Pennsy RS1 pay ware, if I re download it will it work in TANE?

Personally I can't tell you right now whether this one is working in TANE or not as I don't personally have a TANE installation and our other two gentlemen are out of town for a day or two. If you install it and it gives you errors send us an email to support and we will add this to the fix list to be corrected if its not working correctly. I don't have a running list of locomotives with issues that were fixed at this time, we corrected the majority of items due to TS MAC 2 users having issues after MAC 2 was releasedwhich took care of a good amount but likely not the entire catalog.

Considering how early it is in the TANE retail release and the amount of bugs we are reluctant to go fixing things that may in turn be broken again in subsequent patches as well.

-Kevin

The TSMAC Update fixes alot of JR's more subtle dependencies.

Personally, I'm still waiting for new T:ANE Track XD

That said, I'm pleased this little thread of mine has been useful to folk XD

@Speedo.tga
Personally, I just went into Image2TGA from Pevsoft, opened Speedo.tga, deleted the alpha, and saved it as a JPG in a seperate folder. Now when I encounter it in many of the older EMD locomotives, I just copy and paste the JPG in the appropriate spot and fix the Config, and I'm good to go.

@NorfolkSouthern37
Thanks for the info about the Null KUID Line. I haven't actually come accross it in any of your assets, but I HAVE found it in some other folk's locomotives. I'll pass it on about how to fix it. Thanks again for all the help and support.

-Falcus

Personally, I'm still waiting for new T:ANE Track XD

So am I. Unfortunately, N3V had not provided any creation specs, and the JR tracks that are included with TANE were supposed to be converted to procedural by N3V for release but as far as I know have not been.

On that score, has JR updated the Track Downloads so that they're at least Error free yet? I find myself in the position of fixing them for a second time because I mistakenly re-imported the TS12 CDPs in the middle of ~500CDP batch import that Installed (Reinstalled) some 8400 assets (Long story how this happened, mistake on my part).

It'd be nice to have the TS12 ones obsoleted at least with error free, and its an easy fix. I'll send ya the ones I'm doing if ya want! lol.

-Falcus

ahh ok, sorry, I thought perhaps with the flurry of activity you may have missed it. Hopefully they will get your track setup to procedural track as I prefer it to others.

ahh ok, sorry, I thought perhaps with the flurry of activity you may have missed it. Hopefully they will get your track setup to procedural track as I prefer it to others.

Agreed. The N3V Default Track that shipped with T:ANE is horrible, at least for american roads.

-Falcus

Back