Blue Comet (steam engine) 12 sessions now being uploaded for Dugout 3.0 :18 Multi/Sin

LIneAxe

IT's true .we just got ourselves some Blue Comets so I thought I would create 12 new sessions with them. There are 4 new Blue Comet multiplayer sessions and 8 new singleplayer sessions. I changed the time back a couple of hours for each Blue comet session as they take a bit longer to run the course. But much more challenge I would say. Can't think of the amount of times I thought I would chance backing up a bit on the supply route , only to find another train chasing up my backside.
On the route map I also added in a few speed limit signs at relevant points. That's about all I noticed that it needed... Have fun with your Comets !!!:mop:

Last edited:
You are right, and all my stuff should be built in except the Blue Comet I do believe. Anyhow the sessions are all being tested today to make sure that they run good enough. Oh, and when you are clearing up the receiving dock area, you have tons of time to get that job done before the first freight car gets delivered there by the Comet.
The game should be downloadable in next few days!! Also it is very small file size should you can download it from DLS very quickly ,considering the amount of over all sessions you can play now. With the Comet now that's 24 sessions for Dugout-Dig deeper in the Pits 3.0 - Whew !! and 24 sessions for me to try to keep updated without any bugs, so if you find one , let me know.

You are right, and all my stuff should be built in except the Blue Comet I do believe. Anyhow the sessions are all being tested today to make sure that they run good enough. Oh, and when you are clearing up the receiving dock area, you have tons of time to get that job done before the first freight car gets delivered there by the Comet.
The game should be downloadable in next few days!! Also it is very small file size should you can download it from DLS very quickly ,considering the amount of over all sessions you can play now. With the Comet now that's 24 sessions for Dugout-Dig deeper in the Pits 3.0 - Whew !! and 24 sessions for me to try to keep updated without any bugs, so if you find one , let me know.

The Blue Comet should show as built-in too, if it does not, then it cannot be used, but I believe it does show as built-in. Check in Content Manager.

Captainman is correct. Auran/DLC content is usable for multiplayer.

It opens up some serious possiblities. Multiplayer with payware Jointed Rails Locos.

Even multiplayer with payware routes and sessions. Not everyone will be thrilled to pay extra for a multiplayer route, but if the cost were kept low enough and the quality was high enough perhaps we could see a surge of high end routes similar in quality to what we see in payware locos.

My vision is to see $5.00 routes which are fully functional without any KUID hunt and are supported by the creator. Multiplayer routes function best when not too large. Smaller routes require less time to create (assuming the same per-mile time) as the really large routes. There is an entire market awaiting there I believe.

Well, I should let everyone know I worked late one night and hit the Accept button to process my files instead of the decline one. Heheheh, well, no harm done I think except for the fact that my session map files and my route map weren't fully checked out by me. Anyhow , I have finally sent up a route map with version :19 on it and the session maps have been upgraded to work with the route map, seems that some of the tracks went funny somehow, so they are now at version :3 , and finally the Blue Comet version maps are all :1 1bc (Blue Comet) . So I had to look over the whole bundle of 24 sessions and the route. I still am puzzled why the route changes to the tracks had to be corrected in each one of the session maps.
OH and I can't talk to auran anymore , I switched my server over to a faster one and hence changed my email address and , well, even though I told auran (n3v) a month or so ago , I still can't get any messages back through their automated file checking process. I did send them a message, but I don't know if they got it, since they replied to my old email I would imagine. So if you hear anything from them, tell them I say hi !!!

Captainman is correct. Auran/DLC content is usable for multiplayer.

It opens up some serious possiblities. Multiplayer with payware Jointed Rails Locos.
That's not possible, unless said payware shows as built-in once installed, as the Auran DLC packs do.

You know, actually I was kind of testing that concept of making a game available for people who didnt buy any special payware, and for those who purchased the Blue Comet. So I made seperated sessions . That way the payware doesn't have to come into effect. (I hope). Heh, well anyhow the updated sessions are available. I am just editing one that seemed to not have tracks setup correctly. I will put it up on DLS again (with it's session number increased) .

Version :20 of the map allows the player to decide if he wants the Blue Comet to take a tender car behind it throughout the game. Gets tricky disconnecting and then spinning around on the turntables :)

Version :20 of the map allows the player to decide if he wants the Blue Comet to take a tender car behind it throughout the game. Gets tricky disconnecting and then spinning around on the turntables :)

Why would you want to run without the tender? That's just stupid!

Unless I'm misinterpreting your post...

Hi
Just a note about builtin.
I purchased the new version of Marias Pass route. It updates some items from the author that are builtin in TS12. Now I'm unable to join a multiplayer session. So as of now I don't think payware can be used for multiplayer.

Rob

Last edited:
Payware and 3rd party content should not be used in multiplayer. Nor do I intend buying Payware so I won,t be joining thias session

Back