Auran's slipped up

Just thinkin

Ya know, I been here a few years and I don't remember ever getting anything from Auran about my birthday! But then after ya have a few too many, ya start to forget things!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Angela!

Have a great day, enjoy your presents and eat lots of cake!
Have lots of fun on Trainz and don't forget the trams!

:) :D ;) :wave:

My word......... you must be special Angela! I can hardly remember my own birthday so would never expect Auran to remember it!

Anyway ....... a very happy belated birthday greeting. May all your Trainz changes be saved correctly; may you never put in hours of work only to lose it due to an unknown hiccup; may all of your efforts be met with appreciation; may all your trains run on schedule and on time; may you continually get pleasure out of creating in Trainz (so all other Trainzers can enjoy the fruits of your labour!).

I sincerely hope that you had a lovely birthday ....... and all the very best for the future.

:)

Colin.

Belated

To say very many thanks to the 'belated' greetings that seem to keep appearing...

And the sentiments in them, all very nice and much appreciated.

May your birthdays and special days be as well supported as my 71 st, and now you all know my age. 21 today plus a bit! Ha ha ha...:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

May the sun always shine upon you all,

Angela

To say very many thanks to the 'belated' greetings that seem to keep appearing...

And the sentiments in them, all very nice and much appreciated.

May your birthdays and special days be as well supported as my 71 st, and now you all know my age. 21 today plus a bit! Ha ha ha...:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

May the sun always shine upon you all,

Angela

Happy Birthday Angela.

Your family should cherish the mother they have.

I lost my mother last Wednesday April 1st. She was 99, and the most beautiful woman I have known.

May you have many more happy days to love life.

Pete :wave:

Loss

Happy Birthday Angela.

Your family should cherish the mother they have.

I lost my mother last Wednesday April 1st. She was 99, and the most beautiful woman I have known.

May you have many more happy days to love life.

Hello Pete,
I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. Losing anybody near and dear is a painful experience, I know, I lost Alan my partner 15 months ago but it still seems like yesterday.
Mothers are important to us all, as are our fathers. I hope you can recover from your loss as soon as possible and remember, she is always with you in spirit, so talk to her.

Blessings,

Angela

Hello Pete,
I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. Losing anybody near and dear is a painful experience, I know, I lost Alan my partner 15 months ago but it still seems like yesterday.
Mothers are important to us all, as are our fathers. I hope you can recover from your loss as soon as possible and remember, she is always with you in spirit, so talk to her.

Blessings,

Angela

Thanks Angela, it's words like yours that keeps a person going.
I talk to her every day, and I feel she is near.
Keep well, and enjoy life to the fullest.

The right thing

Thanks Angela, it's words like yours that keeps a person going.
I talk to her every day, and I feel she is near.
Keep well, and enjoy life to the fullest.

Hello Pete,
You are doing the right thing. I talk to Alan all the time. Sometimes I turn to speak and expect to see him there, the feeling is that strong. I am not disappointed, just surprised.
Our loved ones are around us, where else would they be? They will stay as interested now as they always were and love us just as much.
They just don't hurt any more, pain goes once you pass over.
Remember her on her birthday too....

Blessings,

Angela

Happy belated birthday Angelah. I am on the forum so infrequently now that I just saw this thread.

Bill

Hi Angelah !
Happy birthday my friend! :clap:

I don't think Auran dare to forget You next year when You look at all the answers to Your tread, do You ?:hehe:

To You and Pete(R707) : I lost my mom 31 years ago, but we are still 'talking' ! As long as we remember them, they ARE still here !
The pain will never go away, but there WILL come a time when You find peace in Yourself, and the pain subside for all the beautifull memories You have of Your loved ones.

Have a nice Easter all !

Kind regards, Al from Denmark.

Back