Article: Trainz Android Has Been Updated!

What defines which phones will be able to run it? The market says its incompatible with my Xperia S, which is rather new and i'd assume fine to run it?

I'll check with our QA team about the spec for the Xperia S. Since we can't have a copy of every android device, we select the ones we know work based on our specs guidelines. As we update, more and more devices become compatible.

I love the game on my Acer Iconia A500, but my question is: why are there so many F7A, F7B and european locos and only ONE GP series (Santa Fe) and the UP DD40xx that I can find?? Something is wrong with this picture!!

I have a zenithink C91 upgrade tablet. When I start trainz and go into drive session, trainz resets itself. Is there a work around?

trainz 2010

I love the game on my Acer Iconia A500, but my question is: why are there so many F7A, F7B and european locos and only ONE GP series (Santa Fe) and the UP DD40xx that I can find?? Something is wrong with this picture!!
I want a train game that you can load any onto the train and I want a lot of real listic trains so which game should I get trainz 2010 or trainz 12?

I cant find either this or Trainz Driver on google play. Is there a restriction on which android phones they can be played on? or are they restricted to tablets?

Trainz Simulator doesn't work on my Galaxy Note anymore. Says "This app is incompatible with your Galaxy Note." Currently running 4.0.4

Back