Amtrak Amfleets

Is there any Amfleet Cafe cars and/or Amfleet Phase III & Phase IVb's a part from the ones from the DLS? I just want to know as the Amfleet cars from Amtrak Trainz are great, but there is two problems.

1. The Phase III and Phase IVb Amfleets come up with 404 Errors so i can't download them.

and 2. All the Amfleet cars from the site don't include Cafe cars.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. ;)

We're in the process of moving our hosting, this is mentioned a few times on our forums... so things may be broken here and there. I cannot fix the one on the old site (one of the reasons for the move.) I'll look into it & troubleshoot why the links aren't connecting to the files once the move is finished. When we're done (deadline is the 7th, we'll probably be done sooner) the new URL is: www.americantrainz.com

As for the Cafe Cars; pretty much no. Our Amfleets were made by jefff944 (now virtualbeechgrove) who only finished the coach car. There are a total of 3 Amfleet Cafe models made for Trainz, only the ones on the DLS are now available; there was a payware version of the DLS ones & connyxy made a fleet of Amfleets but was chased out of the community by the immature crowd here.

peter

We're in the process of moving our hosting, this is mentioned a few times on our forums... so things may be broken here and there. I cannot fix the one on the old site (one of the reasons for the move.) I'll look into it & troubleshoot why the links aren't connecting to the files once the move is finished. When we're done (deadline is the 7th, we'll probably be done sooner) the new URL is: www.americantrainz.com

As for the Cafe Cars; pretty much no. Our Amfleets were made by jefff944 (now virtualbeechgrove) who only finished the coach car. There are a total of 3 Amfleet Cafe models made for Trainz, only the ones on the DLS are now available; there was a payware version of the DLS ones & connyxy made a fleet of Amfleets but was chased out of the community by the immature crowd here.

peter

Ok, thanks for letting me know about the new website, can't wait. ;)

As for the Amfleet Cafe's, i guess Horizon Cafe cars aren't that bad as replacements.

Also, one more question about your site, the AEM-7 Beta on your site made by Jeff, it has a white square where the running numbers are supposed to be, is that something Jeff didn't finish in time or is it an error with the model?

Last edited:
Back