4000 ft suspension bridge

yes, you can put track or roads across it.
\

hehehe:D

you missunderstood me ...

What kind of bridge is it?
For cars or trainz?

Or are you simply saying that one can add anything to it?

Like just add that if you don't know how the bridge can be made to have default roads or tracks? I can send the config to make it possible ...

Great looking bridge ...:D

I've got to make an attempt to get that bridge. Too bad my CMP says that it can't get to the DLS & won't let me get it. Plus, my cat named Eartha is on me and I can't get out. This is really affecting my typing.

\

hehehe:D

you missunderstood me ...

What kind of bridge is it?
For cars or trainz?

Or are you simply saying that one can add anything to it?

Like just add that if you don't know how the bridge can be made to have default roads or tracks? I can send the config to make it possible ...

Great looking bridge ...:D

:eek: yeah, I did misunderstand. Are you saying that it could be set up to have either roads or tracks, depending on the wish of the user. If so, I didn't know you could do that. I'm assuming that I'd have to put attachment points in the mesh since it isn't a spline.

I've got to make an attempt to get that bridge. Too bad my CMP says that it can't get to the DLS & won't let me get it. Plus, my cat named Eartha is on me and I can't get out. This is really affecting my typing.

I see you're from college grove, Tn. I'm in Smyrna

:eek: yeah, I did misunderstand. Are you saying that it could be set up to have either roads or tracks, depending on the wish of the user. If so, I didn't know you could do that. I'm assuming that I'd have to put attachment points in the mesh since it isn't a spline.

If you like send me the file sources. And when I am done I send back to you!!

Up to you!:D

Ish

Back