2 SW1500 Switchers together.

Is it possible to run 2 SW1500 Switchers as one? If it is please explain how I would do this?
Normally i think they work solo but if you want to couple them together as one then yes it is possible. The way you can couple together every engine in Trainz the same way is for switchers too. Choose kickstarter for example create a new session there choose your switchers and couple them together and see how it goes.

You can couple 2 SW 1500s together. I do it all the time nose to nose with the cabs facing outward so the crew can see when they drive down the line. Note, if you climb in the cab, the controls will be backwards. The signals will not activate if you flip the train direction around making this very awkward to drive.

You can couple 2 SW 1500s together. I do it all the time nose to nose with the cabs facing outward so the crew can see when they drive down the line. Note, if you climb in the cab, the controls will be backwards. The signals will not activate if you flip the train direction around making this very awkward to drive.
Would the signals activate if the lead engine is facing the correct direction, or are you talking about flipping the consist direction?

If you flip the consist to face that way, the signals will activate while external. As soon as you go inside the cab, the driver is facing the wrong direction and the controls are backwards. When driving backwards, the signals don't activate.

There's a disconnect between external direction and internal direction and there shouldn't be. This is something I've mentioned here before and got no response. It got worse when the signals were "fixed" to not operate when the consist faces the opposite direction.

Back