Voting for Screenshot of the Week: 1/8 to 1/15

Retro00064

Voting closed. The results are below.

Submissions (warning: very large shots): http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=84127.

Entrants:

* mutanay77: 1
* mikelj001:
* captainkman:
* scratchy: 2
* rbar_164: 3
* Bhorton: 1
* sanderpost:
* avguisaxtrainz: 1
* ametller:
* okhiu: 3
* targanon:
* simon27295:
* normhart: 1
* pagroove: 2
* mezzoprezzo: 2
* patchy: 4

1st: patchy.
2nd: Tie: rbar_164, okhiu.
3rd: Tie: scratchy, pagroove, mezzoprezzo.

Congratulations to Patchy and all the winners! Not many votes were placed this week, it seems.

Each voter may vote for up to three different entrants. Voting closes on January 22 at 12:00 a. m. UTC (January 21 at 7:00 p. m. here in the eastern U. S.).

Good luck. :)

Regards,

Zachary.

Last edited:
  1. Bhorton (Not realistic, but very cuddly. In Germany we say "knuffig.")
  2. mezzoprezzo
  3. okhiu

My votes, in no particular order:

rbar_164
okhiu
pagroove

@ametller
That was a really nice shot which would have looked much better without the red/green arrows over the junctions. You can turn these on/off in Driver by clicking the “On Screen Help” button.

Last edited:
My votes, in no particular order:

rbar_164
okhiu
pagroove

@ametller
That was a really nice shot which would have looked much better without the red/green arrows over the junctions. You can turn these on/off in Driver by clicking the “On Screen Help” button.

Thanks for the tip friend. I'm new to the world of Trainz. Be sure that next screenshot will not have those ugly arrows :)

Thanks for the tip friend. I'm new to the world of Trainz. Be sure that next screenshot will not have those ugly arrows :)

You're very welcome; and welcome to the world of Trainz.

If your screenshot is from your own work in Surveyor you have clearly made a lot of progress in a very short time. It looks very good.

If your screenshot is from your own work in Surveyor you have clearly made a lot of progress in a very short time. It looks very good.

I believe he was using Dermmy's Kanshino Narrow Gauge Railway route, a great Trainz work of art. ;)

I believe he was using Dermmy's Kanshino Narrow Gauge Railway route, a great Trainz work of art. ;)

Thanks Retro.

I hadn’t realised it was Andy’s route.

I guess it must be much harder to recognise from a higher viewpoint. Andy’s great screenshots are always composed from a much lower angle.

Having said that, I should have recognised the gauge and those familiar locos and rolling stock.

Must pay more attention!

Casper
:eek:

Yeah, I'm using Andy's Kanshino route. I still have a lot to learn before doing anything "decent" in Surveyor :). BTW Andy's routes are truly a work of art!

Back