Track turns into fixed track?

sniper297

Coconut God
Had a new one today in TS2010 surveyor, a couple sections of track that I couldn't move, couldn't split with the spline tool, tried to delete them and got that "DINK!" sound. Finally I tried selecting the static object tab, since they're acting like fixed track sections. It worked, somehow plain old everyday Original Dark Wood Clear has turned into fixed track. Everything seemed to be okay after that, then I discovered my turntable five miles west had disappeared. Snapped another one into place and forgot about it. Couple hours later I'm working about a mile northwest of that turntable, had two more track sections I couldn't move or delete. Deleted same using the fixed object delete, went back to look and that turntable was gone again. Beginning to suspect something wrong with the turntable, it's one I reskinned and uploaded last week;

297 120 ft Turntable

KUID: 522774:100056

Can't figure how a turntable could affect track five miles away, but since it disappeared both times I deleted the corrupt track sections it's unlikely to be coincidence.

Back