Cute Japanese Trains!!!! Yes CUTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan; the craziest and most random people in the world. They ask questions like this.

Did you know that pineapples don't wear bathrobes?

*facepalm*

These are female personifications of the trains themselves. As I understand it, it began with a series of mascot type characters and kinda exploded from that. Each girl has the trait of the locomotive or train she's a personification of.

Sorry, this thread is off topic, but anyway, I'll say it anyway.

Hear of pokemon being racist lately? (pokemon black and white version)
Also search up why the pokemon Jynx had its color changed.
An episode of pokemon caused epileptic seizures to 700 children after watching the popular anime.

These are female personifications of the trains themselves. As I understand it, it began with a series of mascot type characters and kinda exploded from that. Each girl has the trait of the locomotive or train she's a personification of.

I like it. It seems like a great way to introduce more people to types of trains they've probably never seen in real life. Any what's wrong with that? Unless "new blood" is continually brought into any "hobby", that hobby tends to die-off over time.

I love Anime and I'm 63 years old!

Also, my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE music is the girl groups of Hello! Project.... i.e. Morning Musume, C-ute, Berryz Kobou, Buono!, S/Mileage, and Erina Mano. I can't help but really love their music. Most people think I'm crazy.

After I discovered their music I rarely listen to any other music anymore. Most of you out there wouldn't dig it though.

here's a clip of Morning Musume singing "Resonant Blue." (Turn up the Bass!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_qXdfI2HZ8

`

Cute, and Trains ... just collide ... like its totaly against nature.

Like painting a C44-9W ... Pink ... and sellling it in the Barbie Doll isle at KMart

Would you rather be eaten by a cute Polar bear, or a cute Grizzly bear ... (choosing not to being eaten by a cute 16' - 1200 Lb bear, is not an option).

Last edited:
Cute, and Trains ... just collide ... like its totaly against nature.

Like painting a C44-9W ... Pink ... and sellling it in the Barbie Doll isle at KMart

Would you rather be eaten by a cute Polar bear, or a cute Grizzly bear ... (choosing not to being eaten by a cute 16' - 1200 Lb bear, is not an option).
Cute polar bear, for 2 reasons:1. They are cuter (in my opinion) and 2. At least you won't see it coming till the last second!

ED75たんはとてもすごいんですよ!!! Why couldn't the trains be cute? A little of the topic: Think about Thomas! When you ask me, hell no, he isn't cute - when you ask a six year old, hell yes, they just love Thomas for he has such a lovely face. (i.e. he's cute) In a way the "tans" are familiar in Europe. Thomas is a great example. If I don't remember completely wrong the BR even used some kind of a "Friends of Thomas"-banner already in the 60's...

or

Think about ED75: It is a grotesque monster from the 60's, right...? Did I say grotesque, wait a second, look at those little head lights and round form, no ED75 is not grotesque. In a way it is quite personal... maybe even... CUTE! OK, I have to admit that this is maybe a cultural thing. I wouldn't call an american 4+8+8+4 a cute one, nosiree... (not even if someone showed me a tan... hmm... Big-Boy-tan :hehe:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back