Class 378 Capitalstar

tlowthion1

South London Engineer
Hello all. I'm sure you're all aware that there are too few modern UK trains available on DLS, so I was gonna try my hand a making one. I'm gonna try the Bombadier Capitalstar, which is now running the LO routes around London; This I'll tie into my model of Clapham Junction i'm working on at the moment.

If anyone knows a source of technical plans for Modern trains that would be great. Also, any good reference images (i've found loads on flickr but if anyone had anything better that'd be good)

I'm also looking about for some tech plans of the class 444 and 450 units; squeeks excellent model 450 is no longer available online and i'd like to make my own.

Also, any good tutorials on buiding EMU's? Especially things like interiors and moving doors?

Tomas

Hello all. I'm sure you're all aware that there are too few modern UK trains available on DLS, so I was gonna try my hand a making one. I'm gonna try the Bombadier Capitalstar, which is now running the LO routes around London; This I'll tie into my model of Clapham Junction i'm working on at the moment.

If anyone knows a source of technical plans for Modern trains that would be great. Also, any good reference images (i've found loads on flickr but if anyone had anything better that'd be good)

I'm also looking about for some tech plans of the class 444 and 450 units; squeeks excellent model 450 is no longer available online and i'd like to make my own.

Also, any good tutorials on buiding EMU's? Especially things like interiors and moving doors?

Tomas

cant wait for the class 378

Back