Screenshot of the Week: Ends 4-16 - Mountains

Michael_Evans

thread killer
This week's theme is Mountains. Next week's is a European Screenshots and the week after that will be American Screenshots.

One screenshot per person. If a person has entered multiply screenshots then only the first one will be counted. Screenshots entered after 4/16/10 will NOT be counted. Those who do not follow the theme receive 1/2 votes. If the person has entered multiply screenshots only the first one will be counted.

Have fun and please keep it friendly!

If you have any suggestions for the contest PM me.

Bobcass_20100409_0007.jpg

Here is my entry..Coming down from Big Pass..Bob Cass

Hi!

Here is my entry for this week.

Inspired by a traintrip through the Italian and Austian mountains, which I really found a very beautiful scene. I hope that you like it :)

A late night Eurocity train to München is passing through the Austian mountains.

Greetings,
Ben ;)

Wonder if Epo will post that one of his mountain shot with the wolf :Y:

Lets wait and see he he he :hehe:

Trying to get a deceint screenshot of my BC-Kicking Horse Pass-Spiral Loop Tunnel route...but it is scenicly unfinished...no trees or textures. I have @ 75% of the mountains completed, and the entire 2% Grade is in. It gives an awesome ride, with difficult trainhandling skills needed for downhill 1 mile long freights. It has only the 2 Spiral Loop(s) Tunnel section at present, but I plan to extend it to Lake Louise and Field eventualy.

I will post a video & screenshot soon.
Here's someones video sampler: http://www.youtube.com/v/3rcrEZQpmtE

Last edited:
Those marker lights look strange...I had no idea trains had two colored classification lights (facing forward) like boats and airplanes.:eek:

They don't

We use straight white markers on D&RGW 346. We used to have straight white for CB&Q 5629 and RGS 20, but those got stolen. I know some engines have colored markers, but not Red and green like you would find on ships

Back