Screenshot of the Week: Ends 4-2

Michael_Evans

thread killer
This week's theme is no theme. Next week's is a no theme and the week after that will be mountains.

One screenshot per person. If a person has entered multiply screenshots then only the first one will be counted. Screenshots entered after 4/2/10 will NOT be counted. Those who do not follow the theme receive 1/2 votes. If the person has entered multiply screenshots only the first one will be counted.

Have fun and please keep it friendly!

If you have any suggestions for the contest PM me.

Italian Steam
hert201003290002.jpg

hert:wave:

My entry:
Milltown01.jpg

Wessex Trains 150233 "The Lady Margaret of the Looe Valley", has just crossed the Milltown viaduct just west of Lostwithiel.

Mark

Mind me asking where you found the shadow? A lot of people are gonna have alot of uses for this. :)

Cheerio,
Nicholas.

Hi Nicholas,
I've put four shadows in the shot.

First is in the Configure Trainz opening screen (in TRS2004), Advanced Option, with a tick in the Shadows box.

The big one under the bridge is a Dinorius_Redundicus Shadow Spline. He's done several. The one I've used here is 10x5m kuid2:68213:37007:1.

The ones under the locos come built in, but it didn't look strong enough under the right hand loco after I placed the bridge shadow, so I shoved another one of Dino's under the front. Thats a fixed object, Shadow Bus, kuid2:68213:29002:2.

There's also another under the figure in the orange outfit. That's a Tree shadow 15ft by Flamerail, kuid2:98966:60044:1.

The rest was down to placing the shadows in the right place, and trying to line them up in relation to the position of the sun, rotating trees to get the shadows on the correct side etc.

To give an added highlight there's some smoke wafting around generated by Richo's Black smoke ground, kuid:101031:60048

All the above are on the DLS.

Hope this is helpful

Cheers
Casper:)

Back