Screenshot of the Week: Ends 10-9 - Streamlined Trains

Michael_Evans

thread killer
This week's theme is Streamlined Trains

One screenshot per person. Screenshots entered after 10/9/09 will NOT be counted. Those who do not follow the theme receive 1/2 votes. If the person has entered multiply screenshots only the first one will be counted.

Have fun and please keep it friendly!

If you have any suggestions for the contest PM me.

trainz2009-07-1507-18-57-48.jpg

It's on the DLS, search for "Reading Crusader" (without quotes) or do a username search for leeferr.

TS09-HV-VR-2.jpg

A Streamlined S301 and Oil Burner J541 pass the home signal and start to apply the brakes approaching Healesville

Cheers,
Tom :)

WCL you beat me to it.:p

Ha ha ha ha....Lol...Sorry.....Its just that anything really good good with that route...And I was like...Hmmmmm....Lets try this on for size....And ran it and it looked good on that route......Sorry dude :hehe: At least its not the same train numbers :p

Mixing Era's - Old & New !

PRR-S-1 & PRR-TGV
S1-TVGLow.jpg

WRRW High Detail track w/Joiner Bars High-Slavedriver, PRR Signals-GFisher, NEC Route-Neuman, AC Trackside Camera-Cab View-MonkeyWrenchModels

Last edited:
If quoting screenshots...please remove the image tags

By quoting my screenshot image...now it's a double post, taking up un-needed space.

If you go back into your post and Edit, and use the A/A tool button, edit your post, and remove the line:
blah blah blah
or just remove the
tags, and have the link showing: http:/yadda yadda yadda it would be much better.

If you like the PRR-TGV just wait till you see my future screenshot of a "PRR A23 Jetsled"...lol

Last edited:
Back