Att peterdhicks

Ian_Darvill

Peter I have just downloaded all your latest class 222 items. I seem to be missing the actual class 222 engine. Have you uploaded this yet or is it under some other class.

Regards
Ian

Same here got assets but no coaches or loco. Could be a hold up at Auran's end. Will wait a couple of days to see what happens. We can only be patient for work of this quality.

With the problems that are affecting uploads to the D/s it may be held up or gone into the "infamous" black hole. Will wait a little longer for it to appear before contacting him. Good content is always worth waiting for.

I think you all should be patient.

I've just been in touch with Peter regarding another matter, he has been having pc issues lately but is still out there. He is also very very busy with his real life at the moment.

The class 222 will be fully available when he is back up and running and has the time to upload it.

tmz06003

Thanks for the info. Hope his comp issues are resolved soon. As for being patient that is not a problem Peter's creations are always worth waiting for.

No problem; he's just posted a statement on the UKTrainz forum and is repairing his pc at present. He hopes to have the class 222 loaded in the next couple of weeks, it only needs a couple of tweaks to complete.

The 222 is on the DLS now as well as Midland Mainline livery and East Midlands.

Just waiting for em to download as I type.

Great stuff Peter and thanks for your hard work.

:Y::Y:

Andy

CMP throwed up errors on the gangways, bogeys&dellner couplers & couldn't find the driver & other dependancies, Please help because i have been waiting for this marvellous piece of content for ages and now it is out i can't download it it is really annoying please help!!!

:':)':)'(

Great work here,Peter. A quirky thing concerning missin assets, though. CMP is showing the missing asset " Class 222 Interior Front Car Mesh". However that asset was downloaded and showing up in CMP.The kuid is correct so that one is baffling. However the vehicles run most impressively, so there is no impact on the actual running. Enjoying interior passenger views. Thanks.

I think my computer was just having a stupid day yesterday because i am downloading as I speak most impressive peter!:)

Meyshollop

Hi

I was just wondering whether anyone has found this kuid:
<kuid2:60850:89100:4>
All of Peter's content requires it but i can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where it might be availible to download?:confused: Let me know As soon as possible.

Regards,

Bernard

At least you can download them I went to the site just there and I couldn't even click on them they weren't linked >.>

Back