2009 Route & WIP Download

LeonUK-China

Currently being created for Trainz 2012. WIP download link below. All content is on the DLS, or requires the following payware:

Route payware:
Jan's JVC ST-4 pack
Settle & Carlise 2009-2012 pack (including updates from official website)

Session payware:
http://www.44090digitalmodels.co.uk/payware/j50_black.html
Auran Duchess pack

WIP TS2012 Edition3, updated for British Steam Era. Currently update is from Wilston Spire to Garrats Forest (Download link Route + Session)

Last edited:
061.jpg

091.jpg

093.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

106.jpg

Last edited:
Currently the up line has been fitted for the tilting for the Railwaves payware Super voyager. If you don't have this loco-set, pls disregard the missing assets for the track activated tilting. It will not affect you.

ok thanks anyway. i downloaded ocemy's track, and it looks soo real! :udrool::udrool:

Seem to be missing : Unknown Location: <kuid:86406:1137> ?

Is it one of your track reskins as i opened the route up in 2009 and the first section had the default (new) 2009 track on it ?

Currently the up line has been fitted for the tilting for the Railwaves payware Super voyager. If you don't have this loco-set, pls disregard the missing assets for the track activated tilting. It will not affect you.

Hello young Leon, in addition to the question below from nexus, I take it that the track activated tilting assets are kuids 67906:24811 / 24812 & 24813, which are also missing ???

Cheerz. ex. :wave:

Last edited:
Communist

Since I can't run any of my old stuff without single digit fps and horrible trees on 2009, I want to try something designed for 2009 specifically. I'm anxious to see what happens or doesn't happen.

I downloaded your route and got only track and an empty grid - nothing on it - no textures, buildings, grass - just the omnipresent gray squares outlined in yellow.

Is this what I was supposed to get? If it is, that's Ok. I just want to know if I missed a download somewhere. I downloaded the two tracks and the route. Anything else?

Gus1911, after you've downloaded the route and tracks, you then have to download all the dependencies from the DLS to get it playable.....:p

Cheerz. ex.

Hey Gus, or Sherlock as we will call you from now on :p Investigate the first post and see that some downloads from the DLS are required ;), check if you have all the items from the DLS, if you do and you are still having problems, lets us know.

Another update is being uploaded in a few minutes time. Expanded the bays and populated one of the stations. Added some fields.

You should get something looking the same as the screenshots, depending on your computers graphical settings.

There is currently no notable amounts of tree infestations on the map, so the land does look a little barren. However you should have no areas that are untextured. Once some 09 dedicated trees are out I will populate it with more trees. It will look more British as it gets closer to completion.

Nexus, I have added that other track to the downloads in the first post for you, I think it may have slipped through the net ;)

Gus 1911,

There are some dependancies found on the DLS in ContentManager v2.0. So if you open up CM2, you can download them. Communist mentioned that all content is on the DLS anyways.

Isaac Grove

Hey Gus, or Sherlock as we will call you from now on :p Investigate the first post and see that some downloads from the DLS are required ;), check if you have all the items from the DLS, if you do and you are still having problems, lets us know.

Another update is being uploaded in a few minutes time. Expanded the bays and populated one of the stations. Added some fields.

;)

Hey!! Sherlock??? I resent that! I'm always slow on Thursdays. I have no idea why.

I'll go get the dependencies, if I can remember which Walmart I bought them from the last time.:(

For your notes, the small track boxes for controlling the payware tilting loco from Railwaves are as follows. these are not required to use the route.

<kuid2:67906:24811:1> TASS Trigger Right
<kuid2:67906:24812:1> TASS Trigger Left
<kuid2:67906:24813:1> TASS Trigger Off

Note: Sometimes CM2 does not find an asset, even if it's on the DLS, this will be fixed in SP1. Manually search the DLS using the DLS website if you still have missing assets. Please let me know if there are any you think might have slipped through the net.

Gus, careful with the tap water ;)

Last edited:
Communist - you need to get back to work. Now!!!

I found the dependencies. Strangely enough, they were at my local Super Market right beside the turnips.

Looks as if you're off to a great start here. Looks good. I'll keep in touch.:wave:

Back