UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Here's a night time shot of Dutch liveried class 37225 illuminating the track ahead with it's high intensity headlight unit.

Thanks to Escafeld (Dave) for my resized sig after i lost my original.

Resizeofvt4769.jpg

Gam :)

Meanwhile, on the high street...

tScreen_162.jpg

tScreen_158.jpg

Nice shots everyone! Love your improvised Eddie Stobart sign btw emo :D

Paul

Well. It's been a few days since I posted something. And a few days of work and difficult research to find images and informaiton concerning my project of the last few days: Sheffield, Park Goods station. Yeh, yeh, Sheffield again, but as S R Batty, a renowned and prollific rialway books author, said: "I make no apologies for having a further look at the once-great railways which crossed within the city of Steel! Developments eventually produced a railway crossroads which contained enough variety and activity to stand comparison with any similar location in the land."

So here we are, on the edge of the city of steel's centre where the GCR crosses over the MML. Two goods yards, City and Park, feed the GCR with goods trafic and are situated to the Northeast of the centre 10m above gorund level.

Screen_119.jpg

City to the left and Park to hte right.

Screen_118.jpg

Park in the foreground, City in the background. Sheffield Canal and would be port is in between.

Screen_122.jpg

Post grouping with LNER steam pulling freight in and out of Park.

Screen_121.jpg

A good view of the Sheffield Basin with the straddle warehousing crossing the canal on its width.

Screen_117.jpg

A general view of the area. Sheffield Victoria is in the foreground with passengers waiting to go to the Dark Side of thr Pennines.

Enjoy,
Greg

Dark and rainy shots:

156enter.jpg

A class 156 (Obi1knobby's model, I tweaked the textures on it) enters Southbridge

1563.jpg

The class 156 and a clas 153...theres even some buildings on this mini route now!

Cheers

Chris

Well, its about time i posted a UK screeny, and this is what i have to offer, its off my Portsmouth to Brighton Layout, and its between Fareham and Portchester, as a Turbostar thunders into a portal:
TRSRoute.jpg

I hope you like, as its not even finished that small area:confused: Alot of work for myself to do:)

Sam

Very nice screens indeed !

Seems I´ll have to update my collection of British maps.

But ther´s a lot of rolling stock, I can´t find on DLS, e.g. the Turbostar or this one:
snowhamhill1.jpg

There are some nice screens of class 158, they look quite brandnew.

Are these payware or was I just too blind to find the site ?

More from my route:
trsroute1.jpg

This is the Map of the route:eek: :
map.jpg

In the map, im working to the most extreme to the left, a small segment of green

Enjoy

Sam

Hi, the quality of pics i am seeing is increasing daily ! I hope this one is up to the standards :p

trainz2006-12-2818-36-30-17.jpg

Little Tom Diesel caught Stanton Juction at its busiest moment ! A Centro liveried Class 170 heads toward Stanton Juction (the station the otherside of the tunnel) A new prototype tram (used in Germany, slightly visible by livery) heads toward ???????? (un-named town as of now) and 60039 lets the tram whizz past !

Hope this pic is ok,

Thanks,

:DGangsta_Boi:D

P.S. Yes the 170 says not in service, but you can't add custom destinations :(

Last edited:
Thats a nice 87,nice pic gamerouche :)

@MichaelWhiteley,Thx,its just a little project im fiddling with:)

2004524262923878692_rs.jpg
[/url]
2004513638266174161_rs.jpg
[/url]
2004567543486389975_rs.jpg
[/url]
2004599165299210303_rs.jpg
[/url]

daz

busystation1.jpg

A rather busy period as a mixture of BR corporate blue and NSE liveried stock mingles at Westhampton...

Back