A Trainz Store which isn't Auran

dmdrake

Trainz Creator since 2001
What is the Trainz ad at the the top of the forum pages??? It's an ad for a Trainz Store which isn't Auran!

I suspect he is talking about the google ads bit next to the logo. Yes, I see the advert for buying TRS from elsewhere as well.

Andy

No Google bits next to my logo......

Hmm, just how much advertising am I missing out on anyway? Aren't I good enough for these ads? What's the deal with this? I demand to see all the advertising I am entitled to!

Just wondering about that myself and at first I though the page wasn't loading properly.......... I use firefox and usually leave java script disabled........ The ads only seems to appear if you have java script enabled..... Barry

Last edited:
Hmm, just how much advertising am I missing out on anyway? Aren't I good enough for these ads? What's the deal with this? I demand to see all the advertising I am entitled to!

Would you like some of my spam Sir?
:hehe:

Recently cleared tracker cookies and tracker programs off my computer as not always in easy to find places.

We're experimenting with Google Adsense. Basically Google looks at the keywords on a website and displays ads appropriate to the site.

Tony

(edited to ensure no violation of the google EULA)

Last edited:
Not intrusive at all, what I despise are those "keywords" in the forum posts text like I have seen on other sites. THAT would cause me to get a new hobby.

We're experimenting with Google Adsense. Basically Google looks at the keywords on a website and displays ads appropriate to the site.

Tony

I find they aren't that intrusive. Also when you said they are related to Trainz, one or two aren't:D
auran.jpg

(edited to ensure no violation of the google EULA)

Last edited by a moderator:
I find they aren't that intrusive. Also when you said they are related to Trainz, one or two aren't:D
auran.jpg

Are you kidding? $1,000,000,000 was the quoted price for Trainz X. I'll post a link....let's see I got it here somewhere.......:eek:

I've had a few others including passwords and online communites.

Just had this excellent one,

Cheating Girlfriend?
Get access to the email account of your Girlfriend for only $14.95

:eek:

Had another one saying Shop Naked!

Last edited:
Okay, well that's just wrong! Everyone knows nobody here has a Girlfriend!

I had one once, she was a very pretty thing, we had a fabulous relationship, but one day she asked me, " Who's anniversary is it today ?"
I said, " I think Ed is celabreting his 5th year on the Forum today !"
I am still feeling a small pain in a certain area of my anatomy, and she has gone !

---DLR

I had one once, she was a very pretty thing, we had a fabulous relationship, but one day she asked me, " Who's anniversary is it today ?"
I said, " I think Ed is celabreting his 5th year on the Forum today !"
I am still feeling a small pain in a certain area of my anatomy, and she has gone !

---DLR

That's priceless:hehe:

sigh, I suppose this is welcome to the real world of dollar$ and cent$. Just hope it stays here and won't intrude into the game itself. Although since it is easy enough to block, since several have reported not seeing them, I wonder how effective they really are. :eek:

Back