What Other Games Have You Seen Trains In?

well I don't play(however my cousin does,don't know if he still does though),so I wouldn't know what the heck that is so.....

A level in Tomb Raider - Legend has you ride a motorcycle shooting enemies on bikes and in SUVs then you do some cliff road driving, all to catch a train and finally jump your bike on it. I forget what happens next in a cutscene but the train goes wild driving in a tunnel at the end of the line and your have to do acrobatics to get off safely before the crash.

Hitman 2, Driver 3, Driver "Parallel Lines", Tony Hawk Wasteland they all is PS2 games so it well I not play as much:sleep: :eek:

!!!!!! Forget 1 thing what about BARNEY????? LOL!!!!!!!!JKJKJKJKJKJKJK:hehe:

oh yeah! Sonic Heros Sonic adventure 2 grand termismo 3 Gunz Soilder Front Movies Online Pc,Free download,PS2, Gamecube:p

oh yeah! Sonic Heros Sonic adventure 2 grand termismo 3 Gunz Soilder Front Movies Online Pc,Free download,PS2, Gamecube:p

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! My mom have gamecube too but that sad that my mom never use gamecube FOR 2 YEAR!!!!!!! So that WASTE:eek: so maybe soon I will get gamecube away to GameStop in Mall SOON!:hehe:

An old N64 classic, 007 Goldeneye.

Still got that somewhere, excellent choice :D Anyone remember Crazy Taxi on the Dreamcast? (yeah I bought one, silly me). That had trams and trains which made it quite fun! The trams you could push off the tracks, the trains were a bit more solid... Saints Row (xbox360 and PC I think) has elevated trains, quite impressive when you chuck a grenade on the track and send the whole thing crashing down onto the street below (crushing innocent bystanders of course) :eek:

I have an Xbox version of Spiro somewhere it's excellent! Almost on par with Super Mario 64! Which reminds me - Mario Kart 64 had a train on the desert track (Kalamari?) Didn't the original Combat Flight Sim have trains you could attack? Or is that my imagination?

So many questions, so little time!

JB

Some Trains, Pictures too

Hmm...
1. Final Fantasy VII (I don't play it). Here is a link to picture: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BradlyColin/Trains/4-6-4/ff7.gif
2. "Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door" Requires you to ride the Excess Express to a place called "Poshly Heights", stop at a station in the desert to refuel and lower a bridge, and have a boss battle on to of the train. Here is a picture of the front: http://media.cube.ign.com/media/573/573664/img_2256238.html
3. The Roller Coaster Tycoon series (1-3)
4. one of the Pokemon Games has a monorail type thing
5. Animal Crossing. The Original Game (For the GameCube) has a Train Station with a train that brings you to your friend's town. It also has a few train related Items for your house.
6. Mario Party 5 has a train in one level.
7. Mario Kart: Double Dash has a train for a Go-Kart.
8. Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon series and Sid Meier's Railroads!
9. Lionel Trains: On Track for the Nintendo DS (Its alot like the Railroad Tycoon series)
~TTT100~

FOL!!!!!!!!!!! My mom have game cube too but that sad that my mom never use game cube FOR 2 YEAR!!!!!!! So that WASTE:eek: so maybe soon I will get game cube away to Game Stop in Mall SOON!:hehe:
:hehe: I Heard The Nintendo Company is going to stop making game-cube games :confused: . so heck it might become a rare gaming system like my dad's old Atari or the Old Sega with sonic 1 or the Popeye game or even ghost-busters heck i have tons of Sega/Atari games :p

:hehe: I Heard The Nintendo Company is going to stop making game-cube games :confused: . so heck it might become a rare gaming system like my dad's old Atari or the Old Sega with sonic 1 or the Popeye game or even ghost-busters heck i have tons of Sega/Atari games :p

Really I never heard that Ninendo Company is go stop make a gamecube so what happen why Nintendo Company have been stop make gamecube reason?

Also of course I really love Atari and Old Sega lot! But my mom was get my old Atari and Old Sega go to sell to Game video trade make me madddd during I was young kid!!!!!!!!!! Becuase I was bad kid so that my mom was 'annoyed' so she decide get my Atari game and Old Sega:'( :'( :'( :'( so now I have PS2 here with us so that suck:sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really I never heard that Nintendo Company is go stop make a game cube so what happen why Nintendo Company have been stop make game cube reason?

Also of course I really love Atari and Old Sega lot! But my mom was get my old Atari and Old Sega go to sell to Game video trade make me madded during I was young kid!!!!!!!!!! Because I was bad kid so that my mom was 'annoy' so she decide get my Atari game and Old Sega:'( :'( :'( :'( so now I have PS2 here with us so that suck:sleep:
Sorry to Hear that I'm not too sure why they are stopping :confused:
But ever Since i got into on-line games/Computer games i barley even go on Video and stay with computer games :udrool: :mop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back